Yes Way

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

“You look like you’re in a good mood today, what happened?” Baekhyun slings his arms around my shoulder, “Nothing.” I shrug, well, I lied, what happened? Well, I am really in a good mood probably because yesterday I got to wash the dishes together with Ji Kyung, just us alone without the hyungs disturbing. And plus, she poked my cheek.

It sounds affectionate, doesn’t it? Well no, actually I started it first by smearing some of the soap to her face, she got annoyed and got her revenge right away.

But who cares anyway, she still poked my cheek.

Kai snorts at my answer, “Nothing your .” He mumbles as he walks to the next teaser set, he saw me playing with Ji Kyung in the kitchen yesterday, and he has been teasing me silently ever since, phew, good thing he doesn’t say a word in front of Chanyeol or Baekhyun, or they’ll not leave me alone until the day I leave this world.

Hoho, surprise, surprise, I’m exaggerating.

I hear Baekhyun giggling evilly, “In a good mood because soap play with Ji Kyung yesterday?”

Well, .

 

 

 

“YES OPPA SMEAR SOME SOAP TO MY CHEEK PLEASE.” “UGH YOU’RE SO CUTE I WANNA EMBRACE YOU AND NEVER LET YOU GO.”

Goddamn it. Se Hun groaned, Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been teasing him the whole day, role-playing Se Hun and Ji Kyung the previous day, which made Se Hun got annoyed, like really annoyed, “Won’t you two stop already?”

Miraculously, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped to look at him, before their faces turned wicked again, “No.” “OMO! OPPA HOW DARE-“

“Wow so passionate, Chanyeol. What are you guys doing?”

And in that instant, Se Hun’s face turned pale, if both Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept going, it’d be hell obvious that Se Hun have feelings for Ji Kyung, and Ji Kyung, was right beside them now. But fortunately, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were considerate and stopped right away, “Practicing for our teasers.” Chanyeol lied smoothly, “I thought your shift at library ends at 7?” Kai blinked.

D.O looked down at his watch and blinked, too, “Yeah, why are you later than usual?”

That triggered something that Ji Kyung obviously had forgotten about, “Ah, right!” She snapped her fingers and went to Su Ho’s side, leaving both Kai and D.O pouting because she ignored their questions, “Su Ho, I found the book you’re looking for.” She beamed.

Su Ho’s face brightened right away, “Really? Thank you so much, Ji Kyung!” He smiled just as brightly as hers, and then his eyebrows narrow, “Wait, is this the cause you got home later? You were searching for my book?”

Tapping her chin, Ji Kyung shrugged, “Well, yeah, but it’s fine though, luckily I find you guys here.”  So I don’t have to be alone.

“I’m sorry that I cause you nuisance.” Su Ho looked down guiltily, which made Ji Kyung panicked, because honestly it wasn’t a big deal at all, “It’s fine! I mean, I like being in the library anyway, so it’s not a nuisance at all, really.”

“You’re so nice.” Su Ho smiled and ruffled her head lightly, “What’s for dinner today?”

She turned her head to D.O at the mention of dinner, “Wrong person to ask, ask it to our chef tonight, he won’t tell me what the menu is!” She pouted in annoyance as she hit D.O’s shoulder playfully. “Hehe, secret.” D.O grinned evilly.

“You’re so annoying!”

“You’re so adorable.”

“Thanks, hehe.”

“My God, Ji Kyung, you’re so cheap.”

“What did you say Park Chanyeol?”

“I said you’re so pretty I could die any moment.”

 

 

 

 

 

How they manage their lean bodies after eating such huge portions is still a mystery to me until now. But well, it’s not important, there are some people that are fated to be handsome and pretty no matter the conditions are, these people are one of them. It’s fine, I’m not jealous, as long as they wash their own dishes, I don’t care.

Today something’s a little bit different, Se Hun is super quiet and I don’t have any idea why, though he’s obviously not as noisy as Baekhyun or Chanyeol, he is definitely one of the clowns of this group, I wonder why, is he mad because I called him ‘Hideous Se Hun’? I honestly think he isn’t the type of person who gets annoyed with those small things.

After washing the dishes, Su Ho, D.O, and Baekhyun decided to go back to their apartment, wanting to rest after practicing, meanwhile Kai, Se Hun and Chanyeol stayed to watch movie with me, since I’m still on my school break and there isn’t any school or activity that requires me to wake up early, I agree. The first movie is Titanic.

Chanyeol is much more entertaining than the film, especially when the sad part comes, his effort to hold his snots and tears from coming out is priceless, his nose and cheekbones crinkles in every way possible. Who would know such a joker with macho body is actually very soft-hearted? This is not fair, he’s far cuter than me though I’m the girl here.

In this time, although Chanyeol is the oldest out of these two (insert Kai and Se Hun) but he really doesn’t look like one, Kai d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter