The First Dinner

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

The only thing that scares her to be the exact carbon copy of the ulzzang was probably the sasaeng fans. She had seen tons and tons of news regarding sasaeng fans attacking their idols, the one she recently seen was a fan trying to get into Girls Generation’s dorm, it was so scary and she really didn’t want to experience any of those moment.

The library closed a little bit later than usual since she had to sort out some new books that just came, she felt a little bit safer though, since she was hugging a super thick book as her weapon in case anything happen.

I should save money to buy myself a car. Ji Kyung thought, That way, I don’t have to worry about walking by myself late night. I mean, at least if someone tries something funny to her, she could just, crush them with her car. Sometimes, blessed her pretty face, if Ji Hyun couldn’t do some job or she’s full, Ji Kyung was asked to help with photo shoots, and from there, she gained her money. The money she received was quite big in terms of amount, given that Ji Hyun’s pretty popular already both in Korea and China.

Many people questioned her, why didn’t she become an ulzzang, too?

The reason was simple. She didn’t fancy cameras. I mean a few snaps here and there would be fine, but Ji Hyun, her sister is like practically having a relationship with the camera because wherever she goes, the camera is always there.

Footsteps threw her back to reality, it wasn’t hers, and the footsteps were coming nearer, and even nearer, she gulped and gripped onto the thick book while walking faster. Oh my God, is this the day I’ll get ? No please no. she shook her negative thoughts and focused on walking faster, but curse her short leg, the so-called creeper caught up with her easily.

A hand stopped her motion and it didn’t take her a second to swang the book right at the creeper. “GO AWAY!! GO AWAY!!!!” She screamed loudly, completely terrified.

“ACK!!! IT’S ME!! IT’S ME BAEKHYUN!!”

Eh? Ji Kyung let his words sank in until she finally put down her book, she looked behind Baekhyun, the stunned EXO were all staring at her in shock. Being stared in such way made her felt extremely embarrassed, she quickly cleared , “Sorry.” She apologized to Baekhyun, “Next time, just call my name calmly, okay. Don’t do it like a , it was scary.”

 Baekhyun fixed his messed up hair and pouted, “Sorry, I just wanted to pull prank on you…”

“It’s fine.” Ji Kyung shrugged, “Aren’t you all freezing? I’m going in.” She then said, heading to the apartment building, because the cold weather was slowly creeping into her skin, it made her shiver and she didn’t like it.

“Wait! Let’s go together!”

 

 

 

 

“No.” I say flatly and about to shut the door close until they prevent it, I understand that they’re hungry and all, but I’m also damn tired from today’s work and I’m seriously lazy to cook for all of them. “Please??? Please??????” Baekhyun pouts.

Followed by Chanyeol.

Wow, more pouting.

And now even Se Hun and D.O are pouting.

...

...

...

Fine.

“Fine.” I grumble as I open the door, making way for them, I sigh as they happily go inside, Su Ho is the last on the line and he sends me an apologetic look, “I’ll help you.” He offers kindly, and I accept it almost immediately. Su Ho is such an angel ugh.

We decide to make bibimbap, for several reasons, it’s easy to make, it’s fast to make, and I bet they can’t wait for the kimchi jigae to boil. Su Ho expertly cut the vegetables while I make the sauce and prepare the bowls for each of us. It doesn’t even take fifteen minutes for us to finish the cooking. And the dinner is fast served on the table. I place some extra meats in case it’s not enough.

“Yeay! Thank you, Ji Kyung! You’re the most beautifu-“ “Just eat.” I curtly say, I see Chanyeol’s face sadden after I snap at him, wow, I should really learn how to resist aegyo, because if this keep going I’m going to give my whole apartment to them because of those cute faces. “Okay, sorry. It’s fine, Chanyeol. Just eat now, okay?” I give him a small smile before gobbling down my own bibimbap.

Just as I take my second scoop, a voice interrupt again, “Are you mad?” Now, it’s Kai.

“No.” I answer, “Just annoyed.” I admit honestly, “Now, stop bothering me or I’ll really go mad.”

I see from the corner of my eyes that he’s saluting me before going back to eat, the dinner went peacefully fortunately, they threw jokes here and there, and it instantly shoo my annoyance away, can’t help it, besides their cute faces, they’re also very fun to be with.

Ugh.

Now I’m really afraid that I’ll give my apartment, with a single pout, I’m already blown away.

Crazy.

The power of EXO.

Thankfully, all of them wash their own bowls, and D.O even offers to wash mine, and once again, I accept their help, Hehehe.

“Hehehe, can we have dinner with you every day, Ji Kyung?” Baekhyun starts, No, not that aegyo. I look away, anything but him, “No.”

“We’ll wash the dishes and buy the groceries.” Se Hun suggests, now I think of it, he hasn’t talks a single word today, well, until now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter