Apology

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

“Well, I don’t know that I mean so much to you, Snail-Ji.”

 

“It means that I love you, Ji Kyung. You’re so slow just like a snail. Wait! From today I shall call you Snail-Ji, how’s that sound? Cute right??”

 

“I’m really hoping that you have no feelings for me anymore, because I don’t.” He continues, what a conceited jerk, he wasn’t like this before, well of course, people changed, and unfortunately, he doesn’t change for the better I guess. “Fortunately my feelings for you are long gone.” I smirk at him, “Get out from my apartment.” Annoyed, I push him away as hard as I can.

Because I want to lessen the probability of lashing out on someone innocent, I quickly head to the kitchen to get some water, in hope to cool me down a little. Holy mama of cereal, he’s so annoying I hope I can throw him off the balcony. I gulp down the water in such speed I’m surprised myself. He was such a sweetheart, how does he become like that?

“Ji Kyung?”

High-pitch voice, only belongs to the only female beside me, Se Ra. Oh my God, she must feels responsible for this, when actually it doesn’t have anything to do with her at all. “I’m not mad at you, Se Ra. So don’t apologize.” I turn to her and smile.

Seems like she doesn’t believe me because she’s not smiling, “Oh come on, you’re making me feel bad for ruining the good atmosphere for your upcoming marriage. Put a smile on that face, if not, I’ll be angry for sure.” I threaten.

Rolling my eyes, “Don’t look at me like that. I’m not hurt by his words, I don’t like him anymore, if I still like him I wouldn’t date Dong Hun, okay? So no he doesn’t have any effects on me.” I explain because even though she smiles, I know she still feels bad.

“Uhm, there is a guy named Dong Jun outside, he’s searching for you, Se Ra??” Chanyeol poked his head in.

Se Ra avert her eyes to me, “I’m fine, really. Go to your fiancée, I don’t want to be a third-wheel on your relationship.” I push her lightly, giving her my brightest smile. “Don’t forget to drop by when you’re free and tell me the details.” I whisper and grin at her, with that, she finally smiles and put her thumbs up, “Bye, Ji Kyung!”

The living room isn’t as cramped as before, most of them already left, probably feeling awkward being in the same room as me, or they thought the ‘get out’ part was meant to be for them, too. Well no, the only guy I strongly don’t welcome here is only that evil, Lu Han. There are still Su Ho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Se Hun, Lay and Chen

“We’re sorry about earlier, Lu Han hyung doesn’t usually act like that.” Chen starts.

“It’s fine, you all don’t need to apologize.” I say again, for the umpteenth times today (well no sorry exaggerating a little).

“But-“ “Lu Han is the one who offended me, so any apology besides from him is pretty much useless, okay? So stop saying sorry, it’s boring to hear.” I cut Chanyeol’s sentence, because I’m pretty sure the next words would be something along those lines. “It’s late, you guys must be tired.” I say, it’s not like I’m kicking them out or something, but it’s pretty awkward. Urgh, it’s all because of that guy, when there’s Chanyeol I don’t usually feel awkward, but now the whole thing is making me feel hell awkward.

I see them exchanging gazes at each other, which tells me that they have something to say, “I know it’s probably not the right time to say this but…” Su Ho cleared his throat, “Actually, our group haven’t debuted yet and you can say we haven’t make any profit for the company, and there are no available room in this apartment and we can’t ask for-“

“Get to the point already, what do you want then?” I say, I have a hunch that this is not going to be good.

“Until we can buy ourselves another apartment that’s big enough for us… Would you let us… stay in yours…?”

“Of course Ji Kyung will!!”

“Ji Kyung is the perfect example of balanced outer and inner beauty!”

 

“No.”

 

“Oh come on you’re no fun. Just take this as a blessing, I mean thousands of girls would die to take your place, so why would you reject this amazing offer to have six extremely hot guys staying at your place?” Baekhyun reasoned.

I blink and tilt my head at him, “You’re right.”

“YEAY!”

“But the answer’s still no.”

“I’M GOING TO SLEEP WITH HER!!!”

What the hell Park Chanyeol- “No one’s going to sleep with me! You all take the couch and me the bed!” I glare at him, seems like I have said the wrong sentences, “SHE AGREES!!!”

“YEAY!!!!! LET’S MOVE OUR CLOTHES GUYS!” Kai cheers and quickly vanish to their old apartment.

What the actual FU- “PARK CHANYEOL!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!! I’M SO GOING TO KILL YOU TWO!”

 

 

 

 

“Because I’m mad at all of you, I’m not giving the keys to the bedroom, tonight you all sleep in the living room.” Ji Kyung stuck her tongue out at the six males. “Maybe except for Su Ho because he’s nice to me all the time.”

D.O’s eyes widened and he pouted, “Not fair! I always help you clean the dishes when others don’t!”

“And D.O.”

“Not fair, I always make you smile by cracking awesome jokes!” Baekhyun threw tantrum, too. Which failed unlike D.O.

“Sorry to rain your paradise, my laughs was out of pity, because no one laughs at your joke.” She confessed. Which got Se Hun, Kai and Chanyeol fell on their butts, laughing hysterically at Baekhyun’s tragic reality. “You three are no better.” She rolled her eyes at them. “Anyway I’m sleepy, see you tomorrow.” Yawning loudly, she headed to her bedroom, only to be followed by Chanyeol, the master of troll.

Realizing that someone was following her, she stopped, making Chanyeol bumped to her back, “Why are you following me?”

“Aren’t we sleeping together tonight?”

“You know what Chanyeol? If I have the power of Jane of Volturi has, you are already dead by now.”

“But good for me, you don’t have any power.”

“Okay anyone who gets to throw him out of my apartment gets to sleep in the bedroom-“

“Have a sweet dream, Ji Kyung! Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter