Original Chapter : Forever and Always

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

 

Han Kyung, Lu Han and Ji Kyung’s daughter had woken up, she giggled and opened her parent’s bedroom slowly, trying to be silent as possible. She giggled as she saw her mom and dad cuddled together.

“Appa! Umma!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!” She hollered as she jumped into the bed. Her Appa, Lu Han, immediately hugged Ji Kyung closer, trying to shield her from the ‘danger’. He opened his eyes slowly, as he saw his only daughter, he smiled softly, “Han Kyung, my baby daughter. What are you doing here? Early morning? Hmm??” Lu Han slowly pulled his hands from Ji Kyung and spread his hand to Han Kyung.

Han Kyung gladly came to his embrace as she whispered, “Appa you’re so cheesy, don’t call me that in front of my friends, araso? It’s embarrassing!!” She giggled. Lu Han made a face, “As expected from Little Ji Kyung, you and your mom are so alike, you know that?”

“I’m proud that I’m like my dearly mom!!” She giggled cutely. Lu Han nodded and kissed her cheek, “Han Kyung. Go and take a shower first, Appa and Umma has ‘something’ to do.” He made a quotation mark at the ‘something’ word.

Han Kyung nodded and pushed herself from her Appa, Lu Han pouted, Han Kyung raised her eyebrows confusedly, “Wae Appa??”

Lu Han pursed his lips, “You forget my morning kiss.”

Han Kyung shook her head, “As expected from the cheesy Lu Han Appa.” She said but smacked his lips with hers. “Don’t take too long Appa.” Han Kyung pointed at Lu Han as she wiggled her finger cutely.

Lu Han held his thumbs up, he’s in his 34 now. And still look handsome as always, as expected from the baby-faced Lu Han. Ji Kyung is in his 29, but she’s skinnier now. Han Kyung is very energetic and *Ahem some activities *COUGH.

“Baby, wake up~~~~~~” Lu Han cooed. Ji Kyung squirmed and pulled the blanket up to her face. Lu Han giggled, “Baby wake up before I strip you and let our daughter hear un-appropriate sounds~~~~” He made a ert sound as his leg started to glide on hers.

Ji Kyung kicked his leg and abruptly sat up with half-lidded eyes. “Araso.” She mumbled. She stood up absent-mindedly and walked towards the door right away. Lu Han’s eyes widened, he stood up hurriedly and walked towards her, she was about to turn the knob but Lu Han stopped her right away.

“What?” She raised her half-lidded eyes, she looked like she was drunk.

Lu Han pursed his lips. “Mornin-“

“Aish Lulu. We are already married for like 8 years and you still doing it sheesh.” She cut his off. Lu Han pouted, “Ppali!!!!” He demanded as he whined.

“Sometimes I wonder how come you can be Han Kyung’s Appa…” Ji Kyung muttered and kissed his cheek. “Bye.” She waved her hand casually as she turned to the door again. Lu Han stopped her again, “Wae?” Ji Kyung raised her eyebrow with irritation.

Lu Han brought her lips to his and kissed her sweetly, “You’re not doing the morning kiss right. Even Han Kyung did it right.”

Ji Kyung gawked at him, “e!! You flirty !! Our daughter is only 7 years old!!”

“No! Not that way, Kyungie!! I mean in fatherly way!!” He quickly added. Ji Kyung shook her head, “Anyway, you look y Yeobo with your bird-nest-hair.” She commented. “Really?? I will keep it this way then.” Lu Han grinned.

“Sheesh, don’t you know sarcasm? I mean you look ridiculous and mostly like a beggar. Fix that Ppali. You’re the hottest group 12 years ago, don’t you remember?” Ji Kyung rolled her eyes. Lu Han shrugged, “I don’t care about others opinion, yours is the one I care.”

Ji Kyung sighed, “As expected from cheesy Lu Han.”

Lu Han laughed as he wrapped his hand around her waist, “You and Han Kyung are exactly a mother and daughter.” He commented. “She said the exactly same thing as you said to me earlier.”

“Ha Ha. I taught her that.” Ji Kyung grinned. Lu Han bumped his head to hers lightly.

“APPA!! UMMA!!!!!!!” Han Kyung yelled as she ran down the stairs. “BABY DON’T RUN ON THE STAIRS!!!!” Ji Kyung hurriedly said as she pushed Lu Han and ran towards Han Kyung. “I’m okay Mommy! Lu Han Appa has the telekinesis power, right? He will prevent me from falling.” Han Kyung smiled as Ji Kyung hugged her.

“Lu Han Appa is too old for it now.” Ji Kyung commented as she looked at Lu Han mockingly. Lu Han had told Han Kyung about ‘EXOPLANET’ ‘THE POWER WE HAVE’ ‘HOW AMAZING WE ARE’ and the most yucky was, ‘YOU MUST BE JEALOUS OF YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE SHE MARRIED AN AWESOME MAN LIKE ME’ That sentence made Ji Kyung rolled like a buffalo. And Han Kyung believed it until now. She really is Ji Kyung’s daughter. Dumb. The dumb genes don’t go away. Pfft.

“Han Kyung-ah, today, the Oppas will come here!! Are you happy???” Lu Han asked.

Han Kyung smiled and nodded, “That means I will meet my Kai Oppa, right?!!” Han Kyung squealed in delight. Ji Kyung coughed, “YOUR Kai Oppa?”

“Yap!! My Kai Oppa!”

“BAHAHAHA!! Kai OPPA? Seriously Han Kyung.”Ji Kyung cackled her tongue as she shook her head in disagreement.

Han Kyung blinked, Ji Kyung giggled at her adorable daughter. “Hihihi, mommy will take a bath first, araso?? Play with Lu Han Appa.” Ji Kyung ruffled Han Kyung’s hair and walked upstairs. “YEOBO WE MUST TAKE A BATH TOGETHER!!!” Lu Han shouted.

“ACK SHUT UP LULU!!!”

Lu Han pouted and looked at Han Kyung, he grinned widely, “Aegi-yah, help Appa araso?? Do you want a little brother or sister??” He asked as he squatted down in front of her. Han Kyung looked at the ceiling thoughtfully, after a few seconds, she nodded.

Lu Han nodded too, “See? I want to give you a little brother or sister too, but your mommy doesn’t! Tell your mommy you want one. Araso??” He whispered. Han Kyung nodded again, “Promise??” Lu Han held out his pinky finger. “Promise.” Han Kyung linked her pinky with Lu Han’s.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door, Lu Han smiled, “That’s the Oppas.”

“Let me open the door then!” Han Kyung ran towards the door and opened it, only to got a hug from her dearly Oppa. “Hello Jagiya!!” Kai said as he nuzzled on Han Kyung’s cheek. Han Kyung giggled, “Hello Oppa!”

“Hmm… No kiss for Oppa?” Kai pretended to pout and stuck his left cheek to her. Han Kyung pursed her lips and kissed Kai’s cheek. Kai laughed and pinched her nose as he put down Han Kyung to stand on her own feet.

Han Kyung looked behind Kai and saw the 11 handsome Oppas, some with his wife, some with their girlfriend and some… Forever alone. BUAHAHA

“Han Kyung-ah!!”

“Giant Oppa!” Han Kyung laughed and jumped into Chanyeol’s arm. “Eiii, my baby girl is sooooo heavy now. You were light as a feather bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter