Original Chapter : Se Hun's Side Story

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

 

“Yes. It’s good Eun So!! Keep it up!!” The photographer said. After the photo shoot session was over, Eun So sighed and rolled her head, she sat on the chair and drank her coffee. “Anyeonghaseyo!! We’re one!!” Eun So heard the familiar greeting.

 

Eun So stretched her neck to get a better view of the super rookie. She saw them passing her studio and pouted in disappointment. Eun So looked around, after making sure that her manager wasn’t around. She tip-toed towards the exit door and started searching for EXO-K’s studio.

 

And there they were, like gods. Standing and posing handsomely. Eun So peeked and walked in slowly into the studio. Some of the people who recognized her bowed and greeted her. Eun So greeted and bowed back good-naturedly.

 

She waited for a while, and it was time for break. She looked at them and was thinking, *Should I greet them?? But I will like a creeper. Suddenly out of blue saying ‘hello. I’m Eun So, I’m blablabla’ What should I do? Should I wait?? Shall I go-* Eun So snapped from her thoughts when suddenly someone bumped into her and causing her coffee spilling on her clothes. Fortunately for her, she has already changed her top.

 

Eun So gasped in shock, a guy with cute brownish hair looked at her as he his lips. “Mian- Mianhamnida!!” He bowed 90 degrees. Eun So blinked, *Huh?* “Ah, it’s okay. It’s not the clothes for photo-shoot.” Eun So assured. The guy finally looked up and Eun So was struck by his good-looking-ness.

 

Eun So blinked a few times, “Hello?? Hello?? Are you okay??” The guy asked worriedly. Eun So shook her head to cleared her head, “Yes. I am okay. Uh… Thank you…” Eun So said as she scrambled passed him to ran away.

 

The guy swiftly grabbed her hand, Eun So looked at him, “Yes??” She asked, slightly stuttering. The guy’s face reddened, “Uh…I… Can I have your number, Eun So-ssi?”

 

“Y-Yes???” Eun So asked, dumbfounded. *How come he knows my name??*               

 

Se Hun rubbed the back of his neck, “Uh… To be honest, I- maybe in purpose or not in purpose, you know… Uh… Making your coffee… I didn’t mean that I want you to suffer. No. I mean I want to talk to you and I’m confused to start a conversation. So I walked towards you and ended up being pushed by my hyungs… Uh…” Se Hun blabbered.

 

Eun So’s lips tugged upwards, “So, you’re trying to say that you actually has been spying on me lately?”

 

Se Hun blushed, “Yes. I mean no! Not like stalker way! I mean, I often see you on the studio, and I found you somehow attractive and… I just want to know more about you…” Se Hun tried to explain. Eun So smiled, “What’s your name??”

 

“I’m Oh Se Hun.” Se Hun smiled.

 

Eun So nodded and held out her palm, Se Hun looked at her in puzzlement, “Huh?” “Your phone.” Eun So said. Se Hun gave her his phone, Eun So put her number on his phone and smiled at Se Hun. “My name is Eun So, but call me Tonight.” Eun So winked and laughed at Se Hun’s expression.

 

He was like, blushing like a crab. *He’s cute.*Eun So giggled. She took out her phone and her eyes widened in horror, there were 27 missed calls from her manager. *I’M DOOMED!!* “Se Hun-ssi!! Going first!!” She said hurriedly and sped off towards the door.

 

Se Hun bit his lips from preventing himself from smiling even wider. *I got her number!!!!*

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

That night, Se Hun was looking at the mirror, practicing what lines he should say to Eun So. “Hey. You’re so pretty.” Se Hun smiled as he looked at the mirror, “Wait it would sound creepy. I just call her and suddenly call her pretty? Of course she’s pretty stupid Se Hun. Or she won’t be a model.” Se Hun smacked himself.

 

“Hey Eun So, I’m Se Hun.”

 

“Should I call her Eun So, or Eun So-ssi?”

 

“Hello Eun So-ssi, I’m Se Hun, do you remember me??”

 

“Ack, I sound so sissy.”

 

“Hello Eun So-ssi, I’m Se Hun. Or should I call you Tomorrow??”

 

“Ew, what a cheesy line.”

 

“Hello…”

 

“ACK!! WHAT DO I DO!!!!”

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

“YAH DONGSAENG WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!” Baekhyun yelled. Se Hun blew a frustrated raspberry and with no choice walked out from the bathroom. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at him, “What were you freaking doing, Oh Se Hun? You watched ?”

 

Se Hun choked, “Of course no!!! Why the hell you accuse me from watching inside of the bathroom?” Se Hun rolled his eyes.

 

Baekhyun shrugged, “Because that’s what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter