Jealousy

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

Seriously.

Just because Se Hun saved her from that drowning incident doesn’t mean they have to stick together every seconds, does they? What the heck? If my position allows me to arrive faster I’d be the one who would save her, seriously it’s not even a big deal.

Ah I’m so mad.

Just then, Ji Kyung finally turns her head and locks eyes with me, she smiles and gestures me to come over, to the couch that have become SE HUN AND JI KYUNG LOVE NEST.

Ugh, I look away from her and march outside, not wanting to witness any loveliness from both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

Huh? Why did he go away?

He’s so weird, is he back to the jerk he was?

I feel a little bit of disappointment surging through my body, I actually really like the nice Lu Han, he still has a hint of annoyingness, but overall, he doesn’t treat me badly anymore. It makes me feel nostalgic of the old days when I was still with him.

Honestly, when I found out that he was my first love, I felt excited, you know that saying, that even though you have no relationship with your first love, but he will stay in you and you will always care for him? That’s the exact feeling I feel about him.

I’ll seriously become sad if he starts ignoring and treating me like again.

“Ji Kyung? Do you want to go to the market? I want to buy hot cheetos.” Se Hun suddenly asks, now I feel bad for him, too, he had been speaking and I didn’t listen to him. “Sure.” I shrug.

I’m gonna prepare myself for a round of gloominess if Lu Han really does ignore me until the end of the day, I’m gonna pack my inside with junk food, hoping all those food will melt my gloominess away.

 

 

 

 

“Su Ho would be so mad.” Ji Kyung laughed loudly, it was either they were super prepared and ended up buying snacks for the whole month or they were just pigs that eat so much food. Mix of colas, sprites, fantas, milks, nachos, cheetos, Doritos could worth of 73000 won. And of course if they were using their own money, they would buy the cheapest and top priorities snacks, but good thing Su Ho gave them his card so they could buy whatever they want.

HAHA.

Evil duo.

“He would if I was the only one shopping, but unfortunately, I’m with you, he wouldn’t be mad if it was you.” Se Hun grinned, “Should’ve bought more expensive things. Like wine maybe?”

Shaking her head, she put her arms, making a cross sign, “Nope, I’m still a minor, you know.”

Raising an amused eyebrow, Se Hun looked at her inquiringly, “You never drink before?”

“Of course I have, I just think I have to say that out of courtesy.” She shrugged with a sly smile. “Hun, when is your debut date? I want to free that day so I can cheer on you later on.”

Just imagining him on the stage with Ji Kyung cheering off stage sent him to the love heaven, that would be amazing. “I don’t know the exact date, yet, I will ask my manager and tell you, okay?”

“Okay.” Ji Kyung put her thumb up and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chae Rim is sick, which is seriously surprising, for three years I’ve known her, she never had once got sick, maybe she is still adjusting to the Korean food (?). I hope she is fine, because if something happens to him, Xiu Min will go insane, like no joke.

Anyway, I’m sitting on the back seat together with Ji Kyung, I’m happy but that irritation left from the jealousy I felt when I saw her with Se Hun is definitely still there. And of course it wouldn’t be Lu Han without his big ego, I decide not to say a single word to her.

“Hey.” To my surprise, she takes the first approach, okay, it must be hard for her because I know she has big ego like me, too, if not, even bigger than mine. “Hey.” I say curtly.

There is a pause for a few second before she finally continues, “You’re acting different since yesterday, what’s wrong?”

Ugh, of course as expected, this is what I like about her, if she’s bothered about something, unlike most girls who would say ‘nothing’ or just stay quiet, she would say everything straight-forwardly. One of her charm that I treasure so much.

I really want to say I’m jealous, but I can’t get those words out of my mouth. I don’t know, a part of me want her to know my feelings for her still remains, but the other part of me want to keep this until the right moment, and now I really don’t know what to answer.

“Just don’t feel really nice yesterday.” I’m not lying though, that’s true, I don’t feel nice because of you and Se Hun. “Why are you asking anyway?”

She shrugs, “I don’t know, we’ve been quite close these past few days, I think it’s such a waste to ruin this better relation we have by keeping quiet, you know. I thought I did something that made you angry, that’s why I asked.”

“It’s not because of you.” I assure, the problem is not you. I thought and my mind landed on my favorite dongsaeng plus rival in love, the problem is Oh Se Hun.

 

 

 

 

 

Chae Rim’s cold turned out to be pretty severe, and out of worry, Ji Kyung told her to stay at her place, since it’s already super crowded, adding one person wouldn’t mean a thing. And plus Chae Rim had done so much for her, and she felt bad if she didn’t do anything for her in return, though she was sure Chae Rim didn’t expect anything back. Xiu Min and Chae Rim were staying at the hotel for the night and tomorrow, before Chae Rim officially moved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter