The Handsome Criminals

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

 

I love the feeling of books surrounding me, it’s weird, even I think it’s weird, too, but that’s what I feel, and because of that I have, I decide to work as a librarian during my free time in this long school break. It feels good, except that I have to walk by myself after work, late at night, alone. I hate darkness, and what I hate even more that I have to be alone in the darkness, it scares the crap out of me.

“Ji Kyung!” A familiar voice greet while I am waiting for the elevator, it is no  other than Se Ra, she’s the only person I know in this whole building, our friendship is built when I helped her carry her groceries, and since then, with many coincidence of meeting her here and there, we become closer and she’s one of my best friend now. She gets out earlier since she lives in the floor 14th while I’m in the floor 19th, she waves at me and I see her disappearing inside her own apartment.

Before the elevator’s automatic doors closed, a hand stop it from doing so, the doors go to both side again, revealing handsome boys standing in front of the elevator I’m riding in. “Ah, hello.” The one who blocked the door greet, I only nod my head in acknowledgement, why do they look familiar? I almost laugh afterward, of course no, idiot. You don’t have supermodels as friends. “Manager hyung’s handwriting is so bad, the four and the nine look very identical.” I hear one of them whining, I am looking down though since it’d be hell awkward if I caught them looking at me and vice versa.

Once the door is opened, I resist myself from running to my apartment, “Ah, do you live there?”

I blink and turn around, to see the door-stopping-guy smiling at me, “Are you talking to me?” I ask and regretting it almost immediately, that question just sound stupid, like seriously stupid. He laughs, “Of course, why would I talk to the wall?”

Yeah, Ji Kyung, dumb you. “Uhm, yeah, I live here.” I answer him with an awkward smile, why am I so awkward? Ugh. “Guess we’re neighbor now then.” He smiles and stretches out his hand to my direction, “My name is Oh Se Hun.”

I grab his hand and shake it lightly, “I’m Park Ji Kyung.” I look at his charming smile and get embarrassed myself, while he is smiling so gorgeously, I am being ball of awkwardness that look dumb in every way possible, why why why. “Then, I’ll go inside first, Se Hun-ssi?”

“Just drop the honorific, we’re probably the same age anyway.” He waves his hand casually, “Nice to meet you, Ji Kyung.” He once again smiles, why is this one handsome male keeps making me feel so ugly? I nod again before sliding in my identity card and get inside. I hear Se Hun’s friend calling him to go, too.

“Oh Se Hun…” I mutter.

Why does that name sounds so familiar?

 

 

 

 

“I’m going to take a bath everyone!” Kai announces which we reply with a groan, after a long day of practicing our hearts out, all we want is just to take a bath as quickly as possible and sleep, but since the facilities aren’t supporting, we have to take turns on using the bathroom. There are only two bathrooms and one of them isn’t cleaned yet. While waiting for Kai to bath, I finally take a cushion and hug it, trying to get a little nap since I’m super tired, but not even three seconds later, Kai gets out from the bathroom.

“You’re finished already?” Baekhyun questions in confusion. Kai sighs, “The water isn’t going out no matter what I do.” He utters in annoyance, well, we all are annoyed, because we’re tired. “That means we can’t take a bath until the worker fix it?” Chanyeol groans, not liking the idea of sleeping with sticky and sweat covered body. And then suddenly an idea pop into my mind, “Let’s just go to another resident’s apartment.” I say and stand up.

D.O looks at me with his big eyes, “How can we just do that? It’s impolite to interrupt and they don’t even know who we are.”

“I know someone.” I say shortly, “Just get your towels and everything.”

 

 

 

 

I almost trip while running to get the door, it must be Se Ra, since I only know her here in our big apartment, why is she coming at such late night? Since I thought it must be emergency, I try to get the door as fast as I can, wrapping only towel because I just finished taking a shower. “What is it Se-“ I stop once I see the guys in the elevator earlier, their jaws

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter