Gift

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

“Aren’t we ordering pizza today?” Baekhyun blinked sleepily, he had slept during the entire ride back home, and he was deeply surprised when he was told they didn’t stop at a restaurant. “Nope, Ji Kyung is cooking for us.” Chen said, which made Baekhyun’s eyes quickly bulged out, “Seriously? But it’s 2 AM now.”

Kris smiled, “She said she’ll be waiting.”

It was so weird that with those little words of indirect affection could give so much warmth to their hearts, they knew for sure, Ji Kyung was attending one of the best schools in Seoul, and they had seen her doing home works for nights, non-stop. She must’ve been tired, but still, she chose to wait for them.

And as cliché as it sounds, they felt the happiness and liveliness creeping into their skin after hearing those words.

Chae Rim was back visiting China for a week, that was why she wasn’t there instead.

Baekhyun took a step inside, the apartment’s lights were all lit, it was probably the only apartment that has so many lights during that hour. “Where is she?” Se Hun looked around, the first place he had searched was her bedroom of course, and she wasn’t there.

Kai found her sleeping on the couch, her phone resting on her stomach, remaining unlock, and it was showing the ’20 percent’ warning. “Should we wake her up?”

Lu Han headed to the kitchen and saw the table was already made with foods on them, they probably had gone cold, which made him kind of guilty, that they were the reason she was so tired all this time. Knowing his fellow mates didn’t like it when the food was cold, he quickly heated them. “Don’t wake her up before all the foods are heated.” Lu Han interfered before Chanyeol could shake her awake, he nodded in agreement as he retired his long arms.

Unknowingly, Su Ho and D.O slipped to her bedroom, placing the nicely wrapped ‘The Maze Runner series’ books on her bed. They three liked to read, and they know she had been dying to read the book ever since the movie came out.

Heating the food took a little bit time, so some of them showered first, Kai just decided not to wear any shirt, because, he didn’t like to wear one to be honest, and he was comfortable with Ji Kyung now, so there was no problem. At least he thought so.

And this led to the two teasing kings to follow suit, too. Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly pulled over their t-shirt over their still wet hair. I wonder what her reaction will be. Chanyeol smirked.

Approaching her ever so slowly, Tao crouched down beside his beloved mei mei, he pinched Ji Kyung’s cheek lightly and smiled sheepishly afterwards, “Wake up, mei mei.” He cooed while touching her cheek. After a few failed attempts, she finally stirred in her sleep, “Oh…” She smiled sleepily, “You’re back.” She yawned. “Yep, and we’re ready to eat.” Tao nodded his head, Kris who was watching from afar was fanboying secretly, goodness, seeing these ultimate cuties interact with each other like this will be the death of me.

“Carry me.” She murmur, looking at him with her half-lidded eyes, blinking his eyes, Tao giggled, “You’re so cute when you’re half-asleep.” He said and he happily scooped her in his arms easily, years of training wushu, carrying her felt like a feather for him.

Tao sat her and was going to sit beside her when Xiu Min quickly pushed his and took his place, “Xiu ge!” Tao complained unhappily. “Say hello to Chae Rim, half-asleep Ji Kyung!!” He chirped, holding his camera up so both him and Ji Kyung could be seen on the screen, lately, video call was so famous among EXO I guess.

“Helloooooo!!!!” Ji Kyung obeyed, with the same ‘I just woke up’ face. “OMG XIU MIN WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT NOT TO ASK HER TO TAKE CARE OVER YOUR OLD !? LOOK AT HER SHE LOOKS SO TIRED I’M SO GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!”

Which instantly put a smile on both Xiu Min and Ji Kyung’s face, “OH MY GOD, JI KYUNG?? ARE YOU DRUNK?? DID THIS OLD MAN GIVE YOU SOMETHING BAD?!! JI KYUNG??!! JI KYUNG ARE YOU OKAY!!??”

Xiu Min grinned evilly, wanting to tease and annoy his girlfriend, “Hmm, we’ll eat first, Chae Rim, see you soon.” Xiu Min sent her a virtual kiss and waved before hanging up. “YAH YOU FAT CHEEK BAO ZI-“

“I have the feelings of her skinning you alive.” Lay joked. “I’d love to be skinned by her alive, though, if you know what I mean.” Xiu Min smirked, obviously thinking about something dirty.

“Hello, pretty Ji Kyung.”

A deep voice greeted her together with his long limbs trapping her in between himself and the table. Ji Kyung hummed in response, which didn’t make Chanyeol happy at all, he smirked and whispered, “I’m so hurt, I’m half- here and I have no effect on you, my pride as a man is so deeply in pain.”

This time.

Ji Kyung obviously had different reaction. Her eyes shot opened, and her face quickly grew hot, making Lay who was sitting across from her chuckle, it was amusing to see her got embarrassed so easily, “Stop it.” Su Ho rolled his eyes as he grabbed Chanyeol off from getting close from Ji Kyung, “I feel like watching with the sadly male actor getting rejected by the girl.” Su Ho mocked.

“See, I’m even hot enough to be a star, Ji, you sure you don’t want to feel this abs of mine?”

She cleared , “Maybe later.” She said, trying to act cool, when in fact she was really, really flustered. Chanyeol was probably the only one that she was comfortable with excessive skin-ship, but him doing skin-ship with no top on was totally in a different level.

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow and leaned onto the nearest wall, “I’m waiting.” He smirked.

Oh Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter