Chapter 1- The big surprise.

I want to fall in love with you.

 

Vlcsnap-13176379_large

There I was in the car. I could feel the summer wind blowing on my face while I listen to my ipod on full blast. No exactly full blast because it could hurt my ear drums and I like my ear drums.  It was the last day of summer, coming right into fall.  The car was small but it could fit all of us comfortably. The car is old, maybe 8 years perhaps and the paint is coming off living it dull, it's a 4 seated car but there was five of us so you could imagine the space. In the old rusty car is 3 of my best friends and one of my best friend's boyfriend who is also considered my close friend. Let me introduce you to my best friends.

Taylor-demi-selena-and-miley-taylor-swift-13923004-800-524_large

The driver who is driving is named Donghae. He is my best friend's lovely boyfriend for..oh shoot I forgot..basically he's a nice guy. He made my BFF happy and when she's happy I'm happy. Surprisingly, he's one of the super junior members and I was a huge fan of them when I was in my awkward years. It doesn't mean I'm not a huge fan now, I'm still am, it's just that..I don't know...I grew out of it. Anyway, back to reality.

The one who is sitting on the passenger seat happily holding Donghae's hand is Rachel. You could say she's the leader of the group. Maybe because she's  leadership material or maybe because she's the oldest in the group. Don't get me wrong being the oldest doesn't mean being the ugliest. She's drop dead gorgeous with her fair skin and dark black hair. A true Chinese beauty. No wonder Donghae's in love with her. To top it off, she's the only person I know who can tame Donghae. Actually, she's the only person I know who is dating Donghae. That little rascal.

The person who is sitting on the far left is Marissa. You could say she's unique. She may be the youngest but  she doesn't act like it. She is busy listening to super junior or classical music on her ipod while wearing a very bright red raybands and a big bow headband on her head. She's always the person I would share accessories with.

The one who is sitting in the middle and next to me is Idura. How can I explain Idura..? Well, she's the kind of person who can light up the whole room and you could just have a good time with. She wears a shawl which makes her mega awesome and I admire her dedication to her religion. Did I tell you she's super funny? She could make the whole room laugh and smile and she'll be there wondering what are they laughing at. She's funny without trying to be. 

That's everyone, right? Oh! where are my manners? I haven't told you about me. Where should I start? You know what? All you need to know is my name is Natasha and the rest is for me to know and for you to find out.

  While I was listening to 'my all is in you' by the greatest boy band in the world and one of my favourite song by them, I slowly drove off to sleep. Listening to their angelic voices gives me Goosebumps and I couldn't stop smiling..

 Zzzzzzz...

 

 *THUMP*

 

 "What the hell?"I shouted feeling shocked. I woke up from the loud thump I heard.

 "Sorry about that, everyone" Donghae said with a innocent smile on his face. Seriously who could get mad at him? He's like a little boy.

 "Are we there yet?" shouted Marissa. Clearly she's frustrated and cranky from the lack of sleep we had for the past few days.

 "Almost there" smiled Rachel. Her voice was gentle and sweet. Rachel looked at Donghae's face and wanted to give him a kiss but..

"Where are we going again?" Idura interrupted . I could tell from her face she purposely wanted to do that. You see, Idura is a very private person, she doesn't like seeing her best friends kissing guys and dressing up inappropriately.

Rachel and Donghae was disappointed when they didn't get the chance to kiss and I chuckled and proudly answer Idura. "We're going camping, remember? Clean your ears next time."

Marissa gave Idura a disappointed face and quickly said "remember next time! STUPPID!"

"Okay!"pleaded Idura while trying to defend her face from Marissa's slap. I gave her a hug to comfort her.

 "So we're going camping together? While you two are having the fun kissing and cuddling, me, idura and Marissa are just going to be there boyfriend less?!"I commented.

 Donghae gave Rachel a surprised look and quickly said "You haven't told them yet?"

Rachel immediately turned to us and asked "Did I tell you guys already?"

 "Tell us what?" I questioned.  "You didn't tell us anything" Marissa added looking confused.

 "Oh my gosh? I didn't?!"  "Okay, you guys...are..." whispered Rachel.

"Hurry up!" I shouted at her. This is so intense!

"YOU GUYS ARE CAMPING WITH SUPER JUNIOR!" she shouted with an excited expression on her face!

 Idura, Marissa and I are froze. We couldn't move a muscle except mouth muscle by smiling so brightly.

"WHAT?! YOU SERIOUS?" shouted all 3 of us still couldn't believe the surprise.

 "Yup! OH MY GOSH! this will be so fun!" Rachel and Donghae agreed.

"WHAT? BUT? HOW? Racheelll! I didn't pack the correct clothes! Is my hair okay? Why didn't I bring my other headband instead! Natasha, is my hair okay? Do I look okay?" I looked at Marissa while she strike a pose and I nodded "YESS! You look fine!!"