Chapter 9

Reward of Life

Chapter 9

 

Hope you guys enjoy reading. :D

 

“So how is the food?” “Oppa did you make it?” “Well yes or no I just helped a little. Omoni made it” Gain happily ate the porridge soup smiling all the while. She really was hungry. “Wow I didn’t know that you can eat that much”, he teased Gain. “Oppa how could you say that?”, she whined and her cheeks turned red. Kwon smirked. “It just a…”

Kwon was about to tell her it was just a joke, but his phone interrupted him. He stood up and went to the window before he answered. Gain observed his back and when he turned around his smiling face. He seemed to be very happy to receive that call.

“Is it a girl he’s talking to. Maybe he has a girlfriend”, suddenly Gain became sad. She looked away when Kwon came back, but he noticed the change in her expression. He always became protective when it came to Gain. He held her hand and squeezed it lightly.

“Hey what is it?”
“It is nothing. Do you have to go now?”
“No that wasn’t Omoni. That was a friend of mine. He asked if I want to come too. He has an indoor pool so we want to swim on Friday.”
“A friend, oh”, she turned a little sad thinking about her friend-circle, which basically does not exist.
“Do you want to come too, I think it will be a lot more fun and the boys will like you a lot. I won’t take no for an answer.”
“Oppa, your friends don’t know me so…” “
So I guess you will come to know them. Do you have swimwear?” Gain nodded shyly.
“That’s a good thing it will be fun and don’t worry the boys are very nice. Till then you have to rest, so you will be healthy. Now go to bed I will wash the dishes”, Kwon said as he saw that Gain has finished all of the food on her plate. “It’s OK I can do it”, she said Kwon starred at her intensely, when he walked towards her she didn’t know what to do.
“Op…Oppa wh..what are you doing?” Gain began to stutter. Kwon went near her tugged at her wrist and enveloped her. He starred at her eyes and slowly leaned in, so his forehead leaned on hers. Her eyes widened. Never was a boy as near as Kwon was to her now. He began to smile.
“Babo, you still have fever so go back to bed.” Gain blushed, but Kwon thought it was very cute. He turned her around and slightly pushed her towards her bedroom but before she could enter her bedroom he called her again.

“Little Angel you think really erted. Thought I wanted to kiss you? Should I?”. he walked towards her. Gain squeaked and ran into her bedroom to hide under her blanket. She as as red as a tomato. She was shy but couldn’t stop smiling.