Chapter 8

Reward of Life

Guys that's the first time i am trying to write a scene like that I hope it turned out well. Enjoy reading.

Chapter 8

He laid her gently on her bed which was as small as she is.

“Don’t move I will be right back”, Jo Kwon said. He searched for some medicine and a towel to wipe off the sweat on her face. After good five minutes he found what he searched for and went back to Gain only to find out that she was sleeping already. He went to the kitchen to get a glass of water but he didn’t know how to give the medicine to Gain. Jo Kwon didn’t want to wake up the sleeping angel.

“If you don’t take your medicine you wont get any better but if I wake you up you wont get the rest you need. You didn’t even knew by yourself that you were sick. How can I wake you up when you need rest”, an idea struck Kwon's mind, he took the medicine bend down. Kwon hesitated a bit but then he took it into his mouth. He kissed Gain who stirred and opened a little bit. He took the glass of water helped her up and now that was open Kwon held the glass onto . Gain gulped down the water without her knowing. He laid her back and smiled his hand traveled to her cheek caressing it lightly and his thumb run across her lips which were so soft.

He bent down again and gave her a peck on her lips.

“Sleep well little angel”, he said smiling from ear to ear. He wrote a note and left it at her drawer beside the bed. He turned around again still smiling and then he went away light hearted.

Gain woke up at noon she felt better than yesterday especially when she thought about her dream. She never even dared to even think about that but then it just happened. She traced the outline of her lips with her finger and smiled but that smile faded when she thought about him. JoKwon.

“How could he like me I am just..well what am I to him. And why do I care. Uma Appa what is this feeling?” She leaned her head back onto her pillow tossed herself to the left and then to the right. Something caught her eyes. It was the letter Kwon laid on her drawer.

“Hey little angel,

how did you sleep? Good I hope.

Don’t go to school today rest well.

I turned off you alarm, so you could sleep a little longer.

Call me when you are awake and don’t do anything till I come.

And don’t worry about anything.

Your Oppa

Gain blushed at Kwon’s nickname for her. She likes being called that but she wondered was she only a little child for him. She took her phone off her drawer and texted him after hesitating a bit.

“Oppa I am awake thank you for taking care of me.”

Gainie

“Oppa will be there in 20 minutes just wait for me”

Kwon Oppa

She smiled and went to the bathroom to wash herself.