Chapter 4

Reward of Life

Chapter 4

 

“So do you like the samgyupsal?” mother Jo asked while watching Gain eating happily. was stuffed, so she only nodded her head. Mother Jo was very happy that Gain ate so much.'
Gain is so petite and thin, she even looked younger than she already is, because of her figure.
“Jo Kwon please bring more Kimchi and some Kimbap.“ Umma look at her. her stomach can't take that much food.
"You are right. I'm going to pack some things for you so you won't lose weight. You really need to eat more.“ Mother Jo went away letting the two of them alone. The situation was so awkward. Gain didn't dare to speak.
„You know it wasn't like it seemed. I mean you understood totally wrong.“ He made a pause not knowing what else to say. Gain was still silent, her cheeks burned she did not want to talk to him but she had. It was rude to not answer back.
„So what did I understand wrong she had her head in front of...of your ...she knelt down... you were in the storage room...and her hand...on your...I mean...I“, she could do nothing else than stutter.
„You would have known if you were there 10 seconds earlier. She dropped the necklace which fell near my foot. She was about the get up, but before she could you entered. I know she was near me and she knelt down and yes we were in the storage room, but not to do, what you have in your mind. Now the only thing that she felt was huge embarrassment. Jokwon smirked at the sight of her. Her face was red like a tomato. He can't blame her because it really look like they were doing something more than talking or rather breaking up in there. Gain gathered some courage and spoke again.
“But why was her hand on your trousers? And why were you in the storage room? That doesn't make sense.”
“She lost her balance and was about to fall. I guess it was just a  reflex to grab something near her, so she won't fall. And the storage room is our secret meeting place. We met there often, until today. We were in a relationship, but she broke up with me. She gave the necklace back I bought her and said that I should not try to get her back, because she fell in love with somebody else a long time ago. She couldn’t bring herself to tell me. The funny thing is that I don't feel mad at her.
“Here is your food Gain. We will eat dessert and play a little. I won't let you go home before that”, mother Jo interrupted them. Anyways Gain was happy to hear that the misunderstanding was clarified and the evening could go on, still she was a little shy about the incident. Thanks to Jo Kwon she soon forgot about it while  playing Karaoke. Kwon was surprised by Gain. He didn't expect such a powerful beautiful voice coming out of that little body and her gesture is different. She looked like a strong self-confident young woman not like the little shy Girl he saw until now.