Chapter 13

Reward of Life

Chapter 13

„Omma come and greet my pretty girlfriend.“
„Mwo g..g..girlfriend?“, Gain stuttered as she looked up at him.
„Of course or do you think I kiss all my friends like that?“ Gain looked up at him her cheeks flushed red. Kwon smiled leaned down and kissed her cheek. Pure love and affection seen in his eyes. But not only in his or Gain’s eyes but also in his mothers eyes. She smiled just like the sun after seeing Kwon kissing Gain.
„There she is my daughter“, Kwon's mother embraced Gain while patting her back.
„You know it was about time! I already thought Kwon is never going to make you his. I was about to talk to him and scold him about that. Kwon and Omoni laughed while Gain was a bit dumb struked. She still smiles sweetly because she loved and cared for Omonie just like Omoni did for her.

„Gainnie come on I have some Pat Bing Su prepared“, Kwon's mother took Gains hand and they went to the kitchen.“
„Omma why do you always feed my Girlfriend so much while you seem to forget me every time she is here?“ Kwon's mother did not say a single word only smiled at Gain.
„Omma!“, Kwon yelled.
„ Eh, did you say something Kwonnie?“ Gain began to laugh really hard at Kwon. He smirked and started to tickle Gain while she begged him to stop. Omoni felt so lighthearted seeing Gain and Kwon so happy.
„So Omma do you like my girlfriend?“
„Oppa how can you ask such a thing“, Gain blushed again.
„I think you have a very good taste in girls.“
They talked for hours and had fun. Gain felt at home but she had to go because it was already late.

„Gain why don't you sleep here?“, Kwon's mother asked.
„Mwo…I…here…what?“, she blushed like mad imagine herself sleeping in the same bed as Kwon.
„You byuntae what are you imagining right now?“, Kwon cheekily asked.
„Yes you should it is already late right and so Kwon doesn’t need to bring you home and you are probably tired after working in the shop so as Kwon. Gain blushed after recalling what happened in the shop. Kwon collected her in his arms turned to his mother said goodnight. He carried Gain to his bedroom.
„Wae“; Gain was cowed because of his bold action. He smiled at her as he set her down.
„Because I cant resist your sweetness my little angel. You know you should learn to control yourself. It really it so cute how your cheeks turn red but if that happens so often I might not be able to control myself from kissing you.“
„Oppa what are you talking about. How should I learn to control that?“ ,Gain whined.
„Kyupta your just like a baby. Should I call you that from now on-Aegi?“
“Aniyo or I might poke.“
„So do you have another nickname?“
„Mhm Ga Mi Son?“ Kwon did not say a word so Gain tried another one.
„ Son Ga Bang?“ Still there was no reaction.
„Han Ga In?“ Kwon began to laugh saying Han Gain is good.
„ You thought I would like that huh?“, he asked her. She laughed.
„I guess only little angel suits you“, Kwon said. He saw the cutest eye smile from her as an answer.
„Oppa I am tired“, she said after yawning.
“Let me get you some clothes to change and then we can go sleep.“ Gain was too tired to answer so she just waited. Kwon gave her clothes and she changed.
„Now come on little Angel lets sleep.“ Gain went to him laid next to him. Her head was on his shoulder while he hugged her. Soon both of them drifted of to sleep.