Chapter 12

Reward of Life

Guys thank for the comment now I know you still read the story.

Chapter 12

“Should we walk together?”, Jinwoon asked while smiling widely. “So since when do you like Jo Kwon?” “Eh wh..what?, Gain asked dumbfounded. “Come on everyone can tell you like him very very much. I mean you didn’t push him away when he kissed.” Gain blushed at the memory. “Did you tell him already?” Jinwoon was very curious about Jo Kwon and Gains relationship. The other Boys and himself called them Adam Couple secretly. Jo Kwon would probably yell at them if he knew. He always said that he wasn’t that petite. “No I didn’t I can’t it is too embarrassing and what if he says that he doesn’t like me. I can’t lose his friendship. He is the only friend that I have.” “What”, Jinwoonie pouted: „I toughed we are your friends.” Gain looked a little bit embarrassed. “I am sorry I am new to this.”
“New to what?” “Having friends, I mean the last time I had real friends was so long ago I forgot how good that felt. Not, being alone all the time.” Gain looked at Jinwoon because he didn’t say anything and laughed slightly because he tried to suppress tears. “I didn’t want to make you sad. I am sorry.” Jinwoon turned to Gain and hugged her. He got the shiver when somebody laid a hand on his shoulder and pressed it really tight. Jinwoon let go of Gain and turned around. What he saw made him even more scared. If looks could kill Jinwoon would have dropped dead immediately. “Oh hi Jo Kwon I was about to go. Hehe Bye”, he said and ran away. Gain couldn’t follow what happen just now and looked nervously at the ground. “Hey my Mom just called me. We need your help today are you free?” “Yes I…I just have to bring my stuff home.” “I will help you”, Kwon said as he took her school bag and to her surprise he even took her hand in his and started to walk. Gain blushed and all the while she didn’t say a word while Kwon told her about his day at school.

“Do you want something to drink?” “No I just drank a coffee.” Gain nodded her head and went into her small bathroom leaving Kwon alone. She combed her hair and changed her clothes to an oversized shirt and simple jeans. “I am ready to go.” She blushed when she saw that he was looking at her childhood picture. She tried to tug him away but he wouldn’t move. “Do you have to look at them? It is embarrassing.” “You looked really cute and I think you look as pretty as your mother.” Gain began to shed tears at Kwon’s words. “I miss them badly Kwon. They just left me alone. Sometimes I am angry at them because of that. They left me alone”, she cried. “It’s ok to be angry sometimes and besides you aren’t alone. I am by your side and I won’t leave I promise little angel.” Gain hugged him tighter to calm down. After some time she let go and smiled at him. Kwon could feel his heart quicken at that. He her hair and smiled at her. “You know that you look cuter when you smile. Now let’s go”, he wiped her eyes with a tissue and took her hand in his. That way they walked together hand in hand.

“S..So do you already have a girlfriend”, a girl from Jo Kwon’s School asked him while he was working. Kwon looked at Gain who was watching the whole scene. “No honey, are you interested?” Jo Kwon smirked and glanced at Gain. “I..I really like you”, the girl stuttered. “Oh, am I that handsome to you?” he asked as he took the girls hand. Gain head was already red. She didn’t know that Jo Kwon was that popular among girl. She held her breath when she saw that Kwon took the girls hand. She didn’t like what she saw so she had to end that. It was the best for the other customers. “I am sorry but that is a store please pay your stuff and leave”, Gain said ad bowed to the girl. That Girl was so stunned and also a little bit shy that’s why she did as Gain told her and left. Jo Kwon started to laugh heartily. “Yaaaahhh why are you laughing like that”, she yelled at him because she was angry. “You are jealous little angel or should I say little devil”, he smirked. “Yaah you call me devil. You are the devil a playboy. What would the customers say when you kiss her. That’s a store”, Gain said still a little angry and also embarrassed. “First of all”, he said as he was getting closer:” there aren’t any customers here right now and second you are wrong”, he said while getting closer all the while: “I am not a playboy”, he was standing right in front of her. She backed away but was trapped when she hit the wall with her back. He moved his head closer: “I am an animal”, Kwon smirked and aimed for her lips. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips on hers. Kwon broke away from the kiss because he needed some air. He her red cheek and she opened her eyes to look at him. He smiled at her and leaned closer to capture her lips again. Gain already closed her eyes but the kiss didn’t come instead she heard him say:” little angel you make me mad. i love you.” Before she could say anything he captured her lips again and kissed her passionate. Gain wrapped her arms around his neck and enjoyed the feeling of being loved.