Chapter 11

Reward of Life

Reward of Life

Chapter 11

 

“Your house looks beautiful.”
“Thank you Gain I also like it very much. Let me show you the bathroom so you can change. I will wait for you here so I can show you where the pool is. The boys are already downstairs”
“Kamsahamnida Nichkhun ssi.”
“Please call me Oppa and now palli”, he said as he pushed her slightly into the bathroom.
Gain felt strange but she changed into her bikini anyway. She took her towel and wrapped it around her body, because she was shy. She opened the door and looked for Nichkhun, but he wasn’t there.
“Oppa? Nichkhun sii where are you?”, she called him.
I’m coming”, he rushed to her with only his trunks on. Gain looked away as she turned red.
“Sorry I had to change too and that took a little longer. So want to get down?” She smiled and followed him down.
“Gain, do you like jokes and pranks? Want to make Jo Kwon a little mad?” Gain smiled but was a bit confused.
“What…Why…I mean how?” Nickhun smiled, when they arrived at the pool, he snatched her towel away and ran away towards the guys. Gain was a embarrassed, because all the boys looked at her with their mouths open. Jo Kwon too had his mouth open, but he also got mad just like Nichkhun predicted. Kwon stood up and snatched the towel from Nichkhun ran to Gain and wrapped it around her body. He smiled at Gain and whispered into her ear.
Don’t worry you look beautiful. No need to be embarrassed and if that guy bugs you again tell me and I will kill him OK”; Jo Kwon said, which made her laugh, just like he wanted to. He took her hand and they went to their seats.

“Gain, do you want to swim with us?” Seulong and Taecyeon asked happy. Gain nodded and went to them. She already felt comfortable with the boys and was happy to be with them today. Only one Person was not happy- Jo Kwon. He didn’t like the stares the boys were giving Gain. They all looked at her like hungry wolves. And now Gain even swam with the two silly boys and played with them. Jo kwon abruptly ended his conversation with Changsung and sprang into the water. He swam towards Gain and stood behind her. She just turned around and smiled at him, but that smile turned into confusion when he pulled her nearer. Her eyes widened when she felt his lips on hers, but soon closed to enjoy the kiss, which taste so sweet. As abruptly as it started it ended and Gain opened her eyes. Her cheeks burned and she got goose bumps, when he whispered into her ear.
“You are only allowed to play with me little angel.”