Chapter 5

Reward of Life

Chapter 5

 

“Did you enjoy the evening?” He looked at the wide grinning face of Gain and new the answer already.

“It was the best evening in a very long time. Thank you and please say that to omoni as well.”

“I think you say that a hundred times already, but I will give her the message.”

“Kamsahamnida”, she said meaning it from the deep of her heart.

“Gain-ah please stop saying thank you every third second. You should go upstairs now it's way past midnight and you have to stand up early, because of school. I will wait until you are upstairs. Palli.”

“Kamsahamnida”, she blushed because she said thank you again. Jo Kwon only laughed at it and ruffled her hair.

“Now palli get up and go to bed.” She smiled a last time at him and got up, when she reached her room she opened her window to wave Kwon, who also waved back at her smiling.

 

She laid in her bed restless. Her heart fluttered and her cheeks felt hot. She didn't know why she couldn't stop thinking about tonight-about him. It must be because he was the only person her age, who was nice to her or even talking to her. Well he wasn't exactly her age, he was two years older than her. Should she call him oppa? Does he even speak to her again after this evening? Was he just nice because of his umma? She was very sad at the tough. Her thoughts seemed to be unstoppable but after a while she still fell asleep, because of the tiring day.

 

 

“Oh, what a surprise you are wearing the same clothes as yesterday and the day before and that day before should I go on or does all the second Hand clothes you wear just look the same?”, the girls hissed. The oh-so beautiful girls in her class started to pick on her again. Everyday the same routine, but today It hurted her more than usual. Maybe because of the friendliness she received yesterday.

Her eyes began to tear up she turned around but it was to late. The group of girls already noticed it and began to laugh louder.

“What a shame. So you are a cry baby also? Are you sad because you've seen yourself in a mirror just now?”

“No she just can't take it anymore. It's really is a torture to look at your ugly faces. Oh no, I forgot these aren't you faces anymore. Well I recommend you to stop getting to doctors, because all your faces look uglier more and more.” All the girls including Gain were shocked. Nobody ever talked to them in that way. They turned around and saw their dream boy smiling but not at them, but at Gain who also turned around to look at him. They were clueless, did the world just now turned against them? Kwon caressed Gains cheek he smiled at her like the girls in front of them don't exist, but Gain knew that he only did that because of these Girls. She smiled at him too.

“So did you sleep well. Yesterday night was really fun. My Mother asked me, if you would like to come by more often.” Gain hesitated because she didn't know if this was also just for the “show”.

“I would like to come by again Oppa”, she revealed truthfully.

“Well that's good,because I already said yes to umma. Would you like to eat together with me. I packed food for two.” Jo Kwon took Gains hand leaving the girls who witnessed the scene with a wide open mouth, He leaded Gain to the rooftop.

“Kamsahamnida Oppa for helping me with those girls, but you don't have to eat with me, if you're embarrassed.”

“Why should I be. You are a nice girl and it's their loose if they don't see that.” Her heart fluttered again and her cheeks turned red. Jo Kwon smiled at that because he thought it was cute. They ate lunch together and he walked her to her class before going to his. Neither of them could concentrate on school for the rest of the day.