Chapter 10

Reward of Life

Chapter 10

 

Friday

“Do you have everything you need with you?”, Jo Kown asked Gain.
“Yes Oppa do we meet here after School is finished?”
“Yes right here I will wait for you”, he smiled. Gain couldn’t take her eyes off him, when he smiled like that. She always thought that he looked handsome and very cute. She suddenly woke from her thoughts when he snapped a finger in front of her face.
“Are you ok?”, Kwon asked while smirking because Gain turned red and began to stutter again.
“Now come I will bring you to your classroom”, he said.
“Oppa are you sure that your friends want me there?”
“Of course I already told them and their were happy about it so don’t worry”.
“Ok”, Gain said afterwards became quiet. They walked together to her classroom and he said his goodbye walking to his own homeroom.
As Gain entered the room she already heard the laughter of the Girls she hated so much. “Oh hey forgot to shower this morning because we could smell you from afar?” The girls laughed out loud, but as always Gain just ignored them and set down.

“I just can’t! But he will be mad at me if I will just leave. But I can’t go they probably don’t like me”, Gain thought as she walked up to the group of handsome guys including Jo Kwon. They were waiting for Gain, so they could go home to Nichkhun and play in his indoor pool. Gain took one step forward and two steps back. She was unsure of how to approached them. She decided to go home instead of going with them so she turned around. Just in that moment Jo Kwon called out and ran towards her.

Jo Kwon observed her all the while, while he was standing with the boys. How she nibbled on her lips and fumbled with her hands. He chuckled at her cute actions but called her and ran towards her because she turned around to leave. Gain turned around and looked guilty, but he only smiled and took her hand while walking towards the guys, who already looked at them and smiled.

“So Gain may I introduce you to Nichkhun”, Jo Kwon said as he pointed to a nice looking blond Guy who winked at her, which made her blush.
“Taecyeon”, Jokwon said next and a tall good looking guy smiled at her.
“Jinwoon and Changsung”, Kwon said and pointed to two guys who flashed their eye smile and waved their hands.
“I think I know you two”, Gain whispered looking like a lost little children.
“Yes we are in your class”, Changsung said.
“Nice to finally talk to you”, Jinwoon added.
“Oh, my name is Son Gain”, she said while looking at each guy and then bowed to them
“Aigoo how cute you are”, a guy standing behind her said loudly. Gain flinched took a step back to hide behind Jo Kwon.
“Yahh Im Seulong don’t scare her”, Kwon yelled back. Seulong looked guilty and apologized.
“That is Seulong who is always late . He is a my closest friend. He is actually very nice and normally doesn’t scare anybody”, Jo Kwon explained and Gain bowed to Seulong.
“Now everybody let’s go”, Nichkhun said exited.