First Love

Everlasting Facade

 

His body leans on his chair while massages his temples with his right hand. Too much pressure. He shouldn’t look down at the weak creature. He should have just shoots the door and kicks it like he done at other toilets before he regrets it. Now his mission fails, down with carrier. He straightens his body and stares the girl in front of him who gazes him for half an hour.

 

He picks up the pen on his desk and grabs a paper from his file.

 

“Give me your name and your ID card.” Coldly question the weak creature.

 

“Don’t you recognize me? Or you just act as if we were stranger?” Twelve words uttered out from her glossy lips accompanied with two question marks. The guy was let out a heavy sigh and repeats the same question.

 

“Give me your name and your ID card.”

 

“You still have your hot- tempered like you used to be in the past.” She curves a smile, gazing at his face and perfect jaw line. Guess she missed him too much for until makes her behaves oppositely. Presents him a smile even he acts stranger with her.

 

“Listen, I’m not the one who you used to know a decade ago.” He snaps.

 

“It’s been 5 years.” She corrects him. He grunts hardly and keeps his eyes tightly, opens it after 5 seconds passed.

 

She’s right, he agreed with her. It’s been 5 years they lost contact with each other. Wait, there is correction. He was the one kept distance from her and her family after his father’s death. He came with a conclusion that is moved away from this town. Even he knew that is most stupid decision he ever made but he never regretted it. They just need to find some space before he can settle his ‘unfinished businesses’.

 

“Gives me your ID, then you can get out from dam.n place.” Holding out his hand at her, asks for her ID card. But she stays silent and did not give him neither ID card nor eye contact.

 

He folds a fist on right hand; he cannot hold his rage anymore. He will go nuts if he kept asks her and she did not gives him an answer he wants.

 

“Meng Jia!” He bangs on the table with his hands loudly. His anger bursts out with his eyes shots her with pierce gazes.

 

Everyone in the station turns their head and gives their attention at the mad young police and innocent girl after heard a loud sound.

 

“You did not bring your ID card, didn’t you?” He gets the hint from her with her silent attitude.

 

He knows her too well even she didn’t tell anything to him. He can just guess it and 100 percent his guess was right. He drifts his eyes at her and saw her head nods. He didn’t wait any longer as she already wasted his fifteen minutes. He seizes her hand roughly and pulls her hand, makes her stands up from her seat and follows his pace.

 

“Where are we going?” She asks, stops his track.

 

“I’m going to lock you up until someone’s get here and bail you out. At least, you get an experience in jail after you locked me up five years ago. Also, you can tell your father how’s the feeling in jail as he didn’t get a chance to be in jail even he commits sin.” Sarcastic words come out from his mouth intentionally.

 

“You still didn’t forgive me, didn’t you?”

 

“No and never will. Now, get in.” He opens the door, waiting for her to enter ‘his jail’ and locks her up.

 

She goes in with bitter face. He locks the door while watches skinny girl sits on that dirty floor. She hugs her legs and leans her chin on her knees.

 

Our meeting always has been worst in my life. I’m sure regrets the past encounter laid between us.He takes a s glance before he walks away.

 

-

After 1 hour she spent in the lock up, the door was opened. She drifts her eyes to the person in front of her. He didn’t give her any eye contact and stands there steadily.

 

“Get out. Someone’s bail you out.” He walks away and walks towards his desk back.

 

She stands up and walks slowly out from her lock up. She brings her legs, walks passed by him who was concentrating stares at the blank paper. She notices him takes out a file full with blank papers. Nothing written on it, not even single alphabet.

 

Perhaps he wants to avoid from meeting her eyes. Who knows?

 

Jia exits the police station without saying a goodbye to her old friend. She chins up a bit and saw familiar black mercedez benz was waiting. She walks towards the car while the owner of the car brings the window down.

 

“What do you want, Seugho?” She didn’t show any interest at him.

 

“Get in. I’ll send you back home. Your father is waiting for you.” He opens the door for her, welcomes her ride his car.

 

She didn’t reply anything, just do like her said. She enters and quickly leans her head on the seat, keeps her eyes shut. She didn’t have mood to talks with him after seeing Cheolyong back there. Seungho didn’t waste his time; he drives straight to her home.

 

“Why didn’t you call me? I can bail you out from there. You know I won’t tell your father.” He asks her nicely companied by his caring tone.

 

“And that is the reason I don’t want to call you. I know you trying to help me but I don’t need you. I can survive by myself.”

 

“Like five years ago, after some stranger do something bad to you? That’s what you want to prove?” He digs up her past. She rolls her eyes, annoyed. Why must he bring up the past?

 

“I told you I don’t like you bring up my past. You are no one to me. You just my soon little brother in law. Nothing more than that.”

 

“Jia, I care about you.” He places his hand on her hand gently.

 

“Don’t Seungho. You better care about Nana than me. After all, she was your fiancé and you guys getting married soon.” She pulls her hand from him.

 

He still didn’t get her, doesn’t he? She doesn’t want anything going on between them and she doesn’t want Nana to know about them in the past. She didn’t want repeats her mistakes twice. It’s enough for her to bear sins she do to Cheolyong and Nana. She cannot bear anymore sins.

 

He sighs hard and brings his right hand loosen his tie while his eyes still focusing on the road.

 

“Why didn’t you get yourself out from the jail? Didn’t have enough money?” He asks her again.

 

It’s true; she doesn’t have much money like Nana or Seungho. She even didn’t have a job; she relies on her father’s money. Why? Blames her past makes her lives like useless people. At least, she knows she safes from danger.

 

Jia keeps silent, acts she did not hear his question.

 

“If you accept me in the past, you will be rich and you have your own successful career. But it such pitied you rejected me because of that bully.” He smirks, happy cursing her in front of her face.

 

He said those hurtful words because of his desire; he wants her to admit she regrets rejected him long time ago. Unfortunately, she won’t say those words- ever.

 

“Stop right here! I want to get out.” She demands. He stops his car and saw her walks out from his car with irritate face.

 

This night just can’t get any better. She shook her head.

-

 

“Bang Cheolyong! My office now.” Jinwoon points his index finger at him rudely asking him to come over.

 

Cheolyong lazily stands up and walks straight to Jinwoon office. He gets no idea why is Jinwoon calling him. Is he messed things up? He thinks he do nothing wrong.

 

He holds the knob and turns it to open the door. Jinwoon was checking some file, Cheolyong closes the door slowly. When he almost tries to sit down, Jinwoon stops him.

 

“I never ask you to sit down and why did you do that?” He simply said to him. Cheolyong scoffs as he hears Jinwoon words.

 

“What do you want to talk about? Don’t waste my time, I have mission to accomplish.” He glares.

 

“I’m sure you happy because your mission will be accomplish any time soon as you already knew people close with suspect.” He plays with his pen while plastered his infamous smirk.

 

Cheolyong furrows his eyebrows. What is he talking about? He doesn’t understand a single word came from his boss mouth.

 

“Excuse me? I know people who close with suspect? I don’t get it.” He shook his head. Jinwoon throws a thick file at his own desk.

 

“Before this, you said Jia’s full name, aren’t you?”

 

“Yeah. Why?”

 

“May I know what exactly your relationship between you both is? I’m sure you guys were not stranger as you can call her by her full name even she didn’t tell you neither her name nor her identity card.” He entwines his both hands while lifts up, facing Cheolyong.

 

Mean while, Cheolyong is agitates to answer his question. He’s been wondering what is Jinwoon objective asks hi m that dangerous question. Is this one of his agenda?

 

“We are just an old friend.” He gives a short reply.

 

“An old friend or an old fling?” He shots him an eyebrow. Cheolyong takes a deep breath; he feels his heart being stab with a knife. He bites his bottom lip and lowers his head down. He could not argue anything with him, no words wants to come out from his mouth. He was frozen. Jinwoon lefts out a chuckle, happy perhaps?

 

“Meng Jia is Meng Ruan’s biological daughter. He was our target.” He pushes the file towards his worker.

 

Cheolyong stunned at his words. Jia’s father was his suspect?

 

“Since you knew his daughter, you don’t mind if I’m going to give some suggestion to complete this mission right?” Jinwoon stands up from his seat. Cheolyong waiting for him to come over, anticipates what will he asks him to do?

 

“Don’t you think your face handsome? I mean I’m sure I’m more handsome than you but I admit you are woman’s type. But it’s unfortunate for you if you didn’t use your pretty face wisely.” He observes Cheolyong’s face.

 

“Do you mean, I have to seduce his daughter to get this mission accomplish? Are you insane?!” He bursts out.

 

That is why Cheolyong hates working under Jinwoon. He will use dirty tactics to catch his target. Maybe it was easier way to get his work done but it also easier way for him to die. Everything has its advantage and disadvantage, don’t you agree?

 

“Cheolyong-ah, sometimes we have to use dirtiest tricks ever to survive. Look at me, how do you think I manage to get this position? Tactics.” He pats Cheolyong’s shoulder.

 

“I can’t do it.”

 

“You can’t take the risk then you will be fired. I can ask Cheondung to do it for me.” He smiles leaves Cheolyong gasps.

 

“You can’t do that! You can’t easily order people around.” His anger increases.

 

“Yes, I can. I’m your boss.” He shrugs his shoulder.

 

Cheolyong sighs. He cannot let his friend do this dirty works, it was not right. Perhaps, it was his destiny to solves his problem with Meng Ruan  and his family. He also could take this chance to takes a revenge on him. After this case solve, he can builds his life with his mother again.

 

A new life with a new vision. He can live happily ever after. He had dreamt that he has a happy family. He always wanted that after his father died. Now, he already made decision, he won’t step back from what he plans. He must face it with brave. Nothing could harm him, nothing.

 

“Fine. I’ll do it.” He said in lower voice. His body felt weak like it knows he will soon make people miserable. He has been guilty for once and now he will continue his wrongs doing.

 

“Good. Now, you can take this file. This file contains all about Meng Ruan that I have check about it. So, please use it wisely. And remember, no one can know about this dirty works.” He gives Cheolyong a warning.

 

Cheolyong nods his head and walks away from Jinwoon office. After he gets out from there, he was relief. It was feels like he has his own freedom. But now it’s not time for him to feel his freedom-

 

He flips Meng Ruan profile and saw what he wants to see. He curves a smile; he has another option that is Meng Ruan’s stepdaughter.

 

-

“Nana-ah, your fiancé is waiting for you in your room.” Her friend squeals at her.

 

“Really?” She asks her back. She quickly rushes to her room and saw his fiancé still wearing his formal suit, reading some magazines on her couch. She closes the door, to get their private moments.

 

She plasters a smile on her face, happy. He always comes to her office and meets her when they did not get any chance to meet up even he has unfinished work he has to deal with. He changed a lot after five years they been going out until they engaged. He was sweeter than before; he was so much nicer to her.

 

Perhaps, he was not her type at all but he does make her happy when he was around her. He was the one helps her to manages her family and her career. Now, she wants him know that she has been so grateful at him every single day. Hopes she will be a good fiancé and a good wife, one fine day. Please finger cross everyone.

 

“Seungho oppa, what are you doing here?” She takes a couple steps near him closer to him.

 

He smirks at her, puts the magazine aside. He stands up and reaches for her hand. Holds her hand gently, caressing her hand with his thumbs.

 

“I just want to see you for a minute.” He pulls a wide grin on his face. He does look handsome when he grins. Her cheeks blushed with his gentle caress.

 

“Can I hug you for 3 minutes?” He asks her permission to holds her slender body.

 

She observes his eyes, his eye bag does look worst than before. His condition seems too tired. His legs also don’t seem can hold any longer to stands up. She cannot help but sympathy to his fiancé. She nods her head, agreed.

 

Seungho gives her no warning from him to pulls her in his embrace. His arms wraps casually, place her hands around her small waist. He buries his face into her flawless neck. While her long hands wraps his neck. He smells her sweet fragrance. He familiar with this sweet smell of her. It was his gift from last month.

 

He smiles again; happy knowing she always remembers him by using all his gifts. She just makes him comfortable with her every time they spent their quality time together. She makes him laughs and she makes him smiles like he never used to before. It was good. His life was perfect with her but- he still can’t forget his first love. Don’t blame him, everyone can’t forget their first love.

 

Seungho was still in the middle figuring out what is his feeling towards Nana? And what is his feelings towards Jia who was his first love? He can’t deny Nana was perfect for him but he can’t deny he still has feelings for Jia. She was the one who approaches him first when they first met. She was the one gives him courage to be brave.

 

Sometimes, he will pray that someday he will find his answer. Perhaps, another guy suddenly came in their life and from that, he can know whether he will be jealous or not about another guy trying to steals Nana’s heart. It will be so helpful for him to makes his choice.

 

“Oppa… Is there something wrong?” She whispers at his ears.

 

“Emm.. I have a headache because too many works to do. That’s why I want to see you badly. Because I know you will make my headache pain less.” His hands pull her closer.

 

“How’s your case today? Is it going well?” He asks her while their position still the same.

 

“Yeah. It was going so well. I won the case. Thanks to you, oppa.” She chuckles.

 

“Of course, I’ve said before. I will grant you wish to come true. I’m your Santa.” His hand caresses her long hair.

 

“Thank you Santa.” She lefts out a chuckle.

 

After that, he pulls away from her. He observes her face like he never did it before. He touches her cheeks warmly with his hand. Suddenly, there’s a butterflies in his stomach. Fluttering.

 

He comes towards her and leans his face at her while she anticipating his action. She slowly closes her eyes, waiting patiently. He jerks his face towards her, slides his hand around her neck. Pulling her face closer with him.

 

Tip of their nose already touching each other. He crushes his lips at her soft lips while manages to takes a deep breath before they could go into deep kiss. He cups her face with his big hands covers all over her face. He parts his lips and kisses her lips over and over again.

 

There sudden a lust builds in his heart. He wants her for him and for him only. No one could take her away from him. He pulls her to a deep kiss as he takes a chance parts her lips and shoves his tongue in . She didn’t refuse his offer but reacts at his kissing. His head began to rotate 90 degree as they be starting to loose control their feelings.

 

Bzzttt.Bzzztt.Bzzzttt

 

Seungho ignores his phone call in his pocket.

 

Bzzztttt. Bzzzzztttt. Bzzzttttt.

 

Just ignore.He keeps kissing her.

 

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttt.Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttttttttt.Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttt.

 

“I think—you----should---take the--------call.” She said while kissing him on the lips.

 

Seungho pulls away his lips from hers. They both panting hardly even can’t take a proper deep breath. He rolls his eyes and sighs. He slides his hand in his pocket and pull out his phone right away.

 

“Talk.” His voice turns to serious. Of course, who will be not mad if someone just disturbs their own privacy?

 

5 minutes after that-

 

“Okay. I’m on my way.” He hangs up the call and diverts his eyes to his beautiful fiancé.

 

“Do you have to go now?” She whispers.

 

“Yes. I’m sorry for this interruption. Next time, I will off my phone before we could do any intimate scene.” He pushes away strands of her hair and tucks on her ear.

 

“Okay.” She nods cutely.

 

Before he could walk away, he chins up her face by tilts her head.  He plants a small kiss on her lips which her lipstick already smeared after their deep kiss.

 

“I’ll miss you.” She smiles.

 

“I’ll always miss you.” He replies.

-

 

As Seungho walks near his car, he saw a bouquet of red roses in his car. Great, he forgot to gives this roses to her for congratulate her about winning her case. He grabs the bouquet and smiles, guess he have to go back to see his fiancé.

 

-

 

“Nana-ssi. Someone wants to see you. He waits for you at outside.” Her secretary said.

 

“Who?” She asks back.

 

“He said an old friend.”

 

An old friend?She wonders who that could be.

 

She steps outside of her office building. Her eyes roams, searching for mystery an old friend. She turns her head and saw a guy wearing a black coat. His hair was orange a little bit, the hair colour she misses the most. Her body froze saw him standing in front of her. She was stunned at his presence.

 

It couldn’t be.She whispers.

 

He was smiling at her like her vague memories. He was take a step closer to her, nears her body. She could not believe if this true. He already moved away before, how can he know she was here? Is this their fate?

 

Her tears flow down from her eyes. Happy, sad, her feelings mixed up. He doesn’t know what to react. Her mind goes totally blank. He was her first love, of course she won’t forget about him.

 

“Hey.” Three alphabets letters utters from his mouth.

 

She quickly runs at him and hugs him without even thinking straight. She just missed him too much. Nothing can describe her feelings towards him. She hugs him tightly while he also wraps his arms around her waist. He also missed her but it was nothing compares his feelings to Jia. She was also his first love.

 

Seungho drops the bouquet of roses on the ground. Shock about what he see that occurs in front of him.  His fiancé was hugging tightly the familiar guy which is his enemy.

 

Isn’t that great Seungho? Your prayers have been answered.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Replies to reader!:

JosRika: Ha3 thank you for subscribing this story. I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter and left some comment. Please enjoy! ^^

muchLove: As you see from this chapter, yes they are engaged. I hope you will read this chapter and give me some comment. Please enjoy reading it.

monalisa87: Thank you for your compliments! I LOVE YOU! ha3 I hope you will read this new chapter and give me comment. I look forwards to your opnions.

NieyaOzil: Ha3. I'm sure you get your answer after you read chapt 2. he# Enjoy and keep commenting! ^^

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND ENJOY READING MY STORY! I"LL LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLIES AND COMMENTS!!! :)