Nice Lunch

My Fiancée

At Sulli’s school, it’s time to break now. Actually she has only 2 classes but she tells Minho that she has full class because she wants to stay at school chatting with Jiyoung. They’re at canteen now. “Jiyoung! why don’t we call Krystal? Is she going to come back?” Sulli said while pulled the phone from her bag.

 “I don’t know she’ll pick or not. You know! I’ve called her since yesterday but no one answer.” talked with disappointed tone.

 “what’s wrong with her? Is there something bad happened on her?” Sulli looked worried.

“the only one answer we can say is Don’t Know!” Jiyoung answers.

They continue talk how much they miss Krystal but seem it’s no response from her. Will she come back to them? Or she still doesn’t keep in touch with them?

                At the apartment, Minho, Key and Taemin are getting up and having their breakfast (A/N: Lol^^ I don’t know should I call it breakfast or lunch because it’s already 11 morning).

Taemin started “So minho hyung! When you go to take Sulli?”

 “Around 12. What’s wrong?” Minho answered.

Taemin said “Nothing! I just want to know when you go only.”

“Sulli already start her class, so Taemin! how about you?” Key joined them after finished his meal.

“Next two days, ah hyung! we still have time left. Could we play a match? (computer game)” Taemin added.

“Why not?” Minho answered while stand up and walked to the computer game. They all play game happily.

…………………….

                At the school, Sulli is waiting Minho alone because Jiyoung has things to do, so she goes home first. Sulli mumbled “Why he’s that late?” She just finishes her mumble, a sport car stop in front of her. Sulli goes in the car and stares the driver.

“You’re late” she said while looked to her watch.

“Hello Miss! Do you think I can take only 1mn from Key’s apartment to your school?” Minho said and smiled to her. Sulli doesn’t say anything.

“Well! You can say is my wrong, so I’ll treat you a lunch for my mistake. Is it ok?” Minho said and started the car.

 “This is my adore brother! So where do we go to eat?” Sulli changed her face to smiling and said.

 “The same place! Key and Taemin are waiting for us” Minho said but still focus on his driving.

 “Key and Taemin oppa also go? Yeah! It’s great. I don’t meet them for long time.” sulli added.

……………………..

Minho and Sulli arrive the restaurant. Sulli go into first because Minho is busy park the car. She sees Key and immediately runs to him with a bright smile.

 “hey! Key oppa!” she patted his shoulder.

 “Hi! Sulli-ah! long time cant see you.” he smiled back. Later minho comes and sits next to his little cousin and ask Key where Taemin.

 “he gets a call from his mom, so he can’t join lunch with us.” Key said. Sulli is a little disappointed because she’s really want to have lunch with key and taemin, but things is not like what she wants. Anyway they still enjoy their lunch and chat a lot because sulli and key really get along.

............................

A/N: Thanks to all subs and comments. You make me feel to continue my story tilll the end.