Departure

My Fiancée

No one POV

The next morning, Mr and Mrs Jung prepared to go to the air-port while Minho just came from his room. Mr. Choi saw his son and started talking.

Mr. Choi: Minho! Ask permissionfor the 1stsession. You should take your parents in law to the air port.

Minho: Yes, I will text Key then.

Mr. Jung: Ah! Minho! It’s ok. I can go by taxi.

Minho: No, uncle. It’s not the hard subject this morning, so I can help you all go there.

Mr. Jung: Thanks Minho ah!

Minho: You’re welcome.

Minho walked directly to the door; his mom asked her whether or not he had his breakfast before going, but he said it was ok. He didn’t wanna be late.

Mr. Choi: He’s right. Let’s go Mr and Mrs Jung.

Sulli: Uncle, how about me?

Mr. Choi: You go with me. I go to the same way as yours today.

Sulli: Great, I don’t need to take taxi. Krystal! I will ask permission for you. Don’t worry!

Krystal: Thanks. sulli!

After conversation, they went straight to their car. In the car, Mr. Jung sat the front beside Minho. On the way, Krystal held her mom and her sister’s hand so tight.

Krystal: Omma, when you arrived there, call me ok?

Mrs. Jung: Sure, my little princess.

Sica: Krys! Take care yourself and listen to the other, ok? You need to show us that you grow up. Only kid that still stubborn, understand?

Krystal: Yepp Unnie! I grow up.

Sica: Don’t forget calling or mail me to report about your spending day.

Krystal: Yes, madam!

................

Arriving the airport, Krystal’s eyes are water without knowing. It’s not the first time she apart from her parents but she still can’t get used to this of departure.

Mrs. Jung: Come on honey! It's not our first time. And please listen well to Choi family as you listen to me and your dad, ok?

Krystal: Yes mom! I won't make you worried about me.

Mr.  Jung: Ok, it's time. Soojung! Take care. Minho~ah! Take care my daughter. I trust your dad as well as you.

Minho: Yeah! I will.

Jessica: Come here, soojung.

She drag soojung far enough that her parents and Minho couldn't hear their conversation.

Krystal: What's up unni~?

Jessica: I see Minho is not a bad guy, so stop your bad thought to him, and try to get along with him, ok?

Krystal: Unni! He's the one that start it first.

Jessica: Junggie~ You say you're not young anymore. Then show me the mature one. You can't always think pessimistic on someone. I don't use to teach you about it.

Krystal: but...

Jessica: No but, moreover, you need to report your activity every week to me. If you have problem, you must share with me, Understand?

Krystal: I know, unni! I will.

Their parents called them. It was time to depart. Krystal hugged her sister one more and waved good bye to her family. Minho did the same.

Minho: If you really like them, why you're stubborn to live in Korea alone.

Krystal: I want to be independent. You cant know about this feeling.

Minho: Why not? My parents usually out and in everytime. I get used to it.

Krystal: It's you, not me. We're different.

Minho: Yes, I know. You're a girl, i'm a man.

Krystal stared at him. She didn't response back to what Minho has said. She was not in a mood to argue. She walked fast to the car.

......................

A/N: Welcome to all ur comments and thought^^