Engagement

My Fiancée

Finally, that day had come “Engagement”. They just celebrate a small party. Minho called his friends such as Taemin, Key. For krystal, she just called her best friend Jiyoung because Sulli was automatically joined. At Krystal’s preparation room,

Sica: Wow, my sister is the prettiest!!!

Sulli: Yeah, you’re right, unnie!

Krystal wore the modest engagement dress and had a slight make-up on her face since she was still young. Her mom prepared everything for her. It really fit her.

Mrs. Jung: See! I know it will fit you. My Junggie is the most beautiful today. You really grow up. *hugged her*

Krystal: Omma! *hugged her back*

.....................

Minho on the other side had already in the living room waiting for krystal.

Krystal POV

I didn’t know why I started feeling not well. It was like I’m nervous right now. Mom, Unnie, Sulli and Jiyoung all said I was pretty, but it didn’t stop me from feeling nervous. Now my mom told that it was time to go down stair. We just engaged not married but why I...

Krystal: Omma! I...

Mrs. Jung: Mom knows you feel nervous, but my daughter always stays calm. Am I right?

Sica: MOm! You refer to me or Krys?

Mrs. Jung: Both of daughter, ok? Let’s get out.

I laughed and nodded. I link my arm to my mom. We arrived living room. I saw Minho-ssi and his friends was looking at me. It made me more nervous. I heard my future-father-in-law called the other to sit. Minho-si still looked at me, but he was awake when I looked back at him signal him to stop. I knew I was beautiful right.

We sat in front of both parents. We didn’t make it as a big deal. It was easy; we just exchange rings and let parents give bless and advice to us. I feel confident now; I also didn’t know the reason.

Mrs. Jung: I give my daughter to you, Minho. I hope you can promise me to take care of her well. She’s maybe a little stubborn, but she’s kind and honest.

Minho: I don’t think it’s just a little. *mumble*

Mr. Choi: MINHO!!

Mrs. Jung: Yeah, maybe you’re right, minho. That is the reason I don’t want her to stay alone.

Mr. Jung: Minho! Can you promise me, then?

Minho: Er.... Yeah, uncle, I promise. I will try as best as I can.

Mrs Choi: I know my son, Mrs. Jung. You can approve of him because his promise can be trust.

Mrs Jung: Yeah, Thanks alot Minho ah!

Yah! Why all of them focus on him only. First I thought it was funny because his father shouted at him, but later it looked like I was a trouble maker. I pouted. Omma might notice it so she started talking to me.

Mrs. Jung: Junggie! Listen well to uncle and auntie, ok?

Mrs. Choi: If you need anything, don’t bother to tell me, I’ll help you, soojung!

Krystal: Yes, auntie! Thanks you so much. I will.

I hugged my mom. I heard Mr. Choi I mean my father-in-law told us to have our dinner at the swimming pool and they all old people will have dinner in the house. I asked my mom whether or not if I get change the cloth because it wasn’t comfortable to me. My mom agreed and she told minho to get change as well if he needed. I saw he nodded and said yes to my mom. I dragged Sica unnie with me to my room. I couldn’t get change by myself.

In 15 minutes later, I went down with my sister. I already saw Minho stand with his friends. I walked to my girls and took the plate to catch my food.

End of Krystal POV

......................... 

Minho POV

 

It was quite late now. Since tomorrow we still have school, I called Key and Taemin went back and took Sulli’s friend to her house, too. They agreed and went to say goodbye to my parents and Krystal’s. Krystal got change her cloth. I saw her eat and had fun with her friends and sister, but she’s not like that with me. I was curious what I did wrong to her and what the heck get her become my Fiancée. It was good or bad? Let see the future how can I spend my time with her at home; maybe I could get know her more so it is not bad. The other already have gone; I walked to my room and lie down on my bad after taking a shower. I was thinking hard how to response my words to my future-wife’s parents. Krystal was not an easy girl; plus she was really stubborn. She didnt have a good thought to me. I guessed this time I would break my promise to people who trusted me. I sighed and soon fall asleep.

........................

A/N: How is it? Short chapter?  I'm sorry I'm not good writing emotional. Hope it's still ok to all of you. Forgive for all mistakes I've done.