Go out for a walk

My Fiancée

On friday night, after dinner Sulli and Minho was watching tv at living room. They were watching football match.

Sulli: Minho oppa!

Minho: What’s wrong?

Sulli: Do you have any plan tomorrow?

Minho: Not yet. *Still focus on tv*

Sulli: so it’s good because I want you to accompany me go for a walk.

Minho: Ok.

Sulli: yeah! Thanks oppa! *run to her room*

  Minho is still no reaction because he was busy with his football match. Then his phone rang while the match also ended.

Minho: Yoeboseyo? (A/N: I don’t tell the caller name yet. I’ll put her name as “XX”)

XX: hello! why u answer me that polite?

  After hearing the voice, Minho realize who the caller.

Minho: Hahahhh.. I was busy so don’t see who was called.

XX: Oh you’re busy now? Busy watch football match?

Minho: *Laugh* Yes, you know me. hmmm what’s up? Miss me?

XX: yes, I miss you so much! You know next week we will start school.

Minho: yes, I do. so?

XX: I think… is it ok if we hang out this weekend together? Maybe it’s the party for new semester.

Minho: Why not?

XX: Good! then we’ll meet up tomorrow at 9a.m the same place, ok?

Minho: Ok! But where? We meet up many place, you know?

XX: Oh yeah! The place where we used to have a picnic. We’ll go picnic.

Minho: I get it. Ok, see you tomorrow.

XX: Ok, See ya!

Minho: You want to end now? Is it too easy?

XX: Don’t you want to continue your watching?

Minho: I don’t think so. It breaks time already.

XX: Oh! then I can accompany you until it starts 2nd time.

Minho: Yes, You must.

XX: *Laugh*

They talked happily.

.........................................

Sulli’s Pov

Saturday Morning is coming. I just came from up stair and joined Minho oppa in the living room while he was reading newspaper.

Minho: My sulli’s mood today is good. Where are you going today?

Sulli: I want to ask you too. Where should we go?

Minho: What? *drank his coffee*

Sulli: What you mean ‘What’? Oppa, I ask you yesterday already. Don’t say you forget it that fast.

I see Minho oppa choked his coffee, so I handed him tissues.

Minho: It’s not next week?

Sulli: Oppa!

Minho: ………..

Sulli: Oppa!!!

I saw he was thinking. He would be sure if he didn’t go with me, I’ll be angry. I also didn’t want to difficult him, so I asked him and maybe we can have an agreement.

Sulli: Oppa! Do you go anywhere with your friends as well?

Minho: Yes, Sulli ah! Can you join me and my friends since You don’t decide where you go yet. do you?

Sulli: Who go?

Minho: Taemin, Key will go, and my two other friends. They’re girls and friendly. It’s not bad.

I thought for a while. For me it was ok, but how about Krystal and Jiyoung? Anyway, .. ah It’s ok. Jiyoung will help me with krystal.

Sulli: Ok, no problem. but are you sure they don’t mind?

Minho: absolutely no. They’re all friendly. How about your friends?

Sulli: Same! I can handle it.

Minho: good. We’ll go picnic at 9a.m.

I nodded and went to my room to prepare myself. I saw Minho oppa went to kitchen.

End of Pov

Minho went to kitchen in order to tell his maid prepare more food for him to take to picnic.

……………….

Not so long, Krystal and Jiyoung arrived Sulli’s house.

Sulli: You two come!

Jiyoung: yeah! so where we are going now?

Sulli: Picnic! Minho oppa knows a place.

Krystal: Do you mean your cousin is going along with us?

Minho: Why not? She asks me to. *He entered their conversation* I’m not the one that ask her. *Smirk to krystal*

Krystal: CHOI SULLI! YOU SHOULD CONFIRM ME, SHOULDN’T YOU?

Minho: ARe you all ready now? Let’s go.

He walked to his car. Sulli dragged her two best friends follow her cousin.

Krystal: Don’t think that I don’t know what you are thinking right now?

Krystal stared at sulli. Sulli signaled Jiyoung to help her.

Jiyoung: A yo! Krys! We are going to have fun. Don’t be like this! Sulli just wants to give a driver to us only, Right sulli?

Sulli: yeah yeah.

Krystal: Jiyoung! You are also in this plan? I don’t think you are along with her. I’m really disappointed with you.

Jiyoung: come on, Krys! I just know today as well but I’m ok with it.

They were sitting in the car now. Sulli sat the front beside minho and Krystal and Jiyoung sat at the back seat. Minho started his car. On the way, Sulli tried to make krystal stop angry with her, so did Jiyoung. They success; Krystal joined their funny story. Minho didn’t disturb their conversation. He just listened, and sometimes laughed along with them.

.........................................................................

A/N: I've updated Part 2. What do u think? Sometimes I think I wrote too complex, but I try all  my best. Hope you all don't mind about it.

Thanks a lot to my new comments^^ and new subscibers^^