Picnic

My Fiancée

Jiyoung Pov

We arrived our destiny. It seem suprise to me because the place was familiar.

Jiyoung: Here we arrive?

Minho: yes, Come on!

Sulli: what's wrong, Jiyoung?

Jiyoung: Nothing, It's just that we come to the same place that my family usually come.

Krystal: ah~really? Why don't you call us to come here before? It's really a good place.

I saw Krystal running to the field, so Sulli and I followed after her. While running, I remember that we forgot minho oppa left behind. I took a glance to the car and saw Minho oppa get the lunch box and walked approach us. I felt a bit guilty to him but who care^^ he deserved it. Sulli noticed people in a group and ran to them. I heard she called 'Key oppa!' and they do a high five! Taemin oppa also presented here. Suddenly someone called me.

Nicole: Jiyoungie?

Jiyoung: Unni?

Key: you two know each other?

Nicole: Krys?

Jiyoung: Unni, You know krystal?

Nicole: Ah~Krystal! Krys! Why I'm that stupid?

Nicole unni said and hugged me and krystal. She still didn't answer me. I was furious why she know Krystal.

Key: Hey, I ask you Jung Nicole!

Nicole: hahahhh, yes, why not! Jiyoung is my cousin and krys is my childhood friend. What strange if I know them?

Key: It's not strange but I just wonder.

Nicole: Ah~so your two best friends that you always remind me. One is krys and another is minho's cousin?

She pointed to the girls while talking. I nodded. I noticed Hara unni sitting in silent. I called her and ask her to join us. She came approach me and hugged.

Hara: hahahh^^ I just wanna wait until you finish your introduce.

Sulli: Oh! so you two are minho oppa's girl friends. It's glad because we all know each other.

Minho: yeah! She's nicole, and she's hara.

We started introduce each other. After that, we sat in a round chatting happily. MInho oppa sat near hara unni. Key-ssi teased them.

Key: Yah! Minho! You should sit near your sousin.

Minho: Ko you think it's necessary for me to do it?

Key: Of course! Sulli! See! Your cousin only care a girl and forget you.

Sulli: Key oppa is right!  Fortunately I have taemin oppa.

Sulli pouted and grab Taemin oppa's hand. Minho oppa just strugged his shoulder and ignored Sulli and Key-ssi. Hara unni laugh while hand Minho oppa a sandwich.

Minho: Thanks.

Nicole: Hara, how about me?

Minho: ask your key!

Nicole: What? How can I? I have a car keys but it can't take me sandwich.

Key: Stupid you are! Don't you see he doesn't want you to him.

We all laugh and start eating. After lunch Taemin oppa suggested to play a game.

Taemin: It's quite bored. Why don't we play a game?

Sull: Good idea!

Jiyoung: Which game?

Taemin: Hmmm... Truth or deal! (A/N: i'm sorry if i make a mistake about this game because it's just my imagine)

Nicole: ok! Let's start from me.

Key: start from you? you want us to ask you?

Nicole: No! I mean I am a person who start to ask a losser. Ok, I'll round the bottle now.

Taemin oppa hand a bottle to unni. She started round it, and it stopped in front of sulli.

Nicole: Sulli, truth or deal?

I can see unni ask and smirke at sulli. Unni absolutely want to trick sulli.

End of Pov

No one Pov

Nicole: sulli, truth or deal?

Sulli: truth!

Nicole: hmmm... what should i ask you? ok do you have a boyfriend now?

Jiyoung: unni, why you ask such an easy question?

Nicole: Silent Jiyoung! I don't ask you.

Sulli: *laugh* Thanks for your question unni. No!

Minho: Good answer sulli! If you say yes, I'm sure you will go to live with your parents.

Sulli: Yah! oppa! Herz.....! I'm lazy to argre with you. Now it's my turn.

She round the bottle and it stopped in front of krystal.

Sulli: Oh, my best friend! Truth or deal?

Krystal though a little and said truth.

Sulli: Ok, I ask you. If give you a choice to choose one of thes boys to be your boyfriend, who you preferred?

Krystal: Choi sulli! What is your question?

Jiyoung: It's ok, krystal! It's just a condition.

Nicole: yes, hurry up! I want to know your answer.

Krystal: Nicole!

Jiyoung patted krystal's shoulder and said that just ignore them.

Krystal: Yeah, I get it. But just...sulli ask a silly question. My answer is that I know only taemin oppa, so I would choose him.

Sulli: Good answer. See! It's not difficult at all.

Krystal: Ok, my turn!

krystal round a bottle and it stopped in front Minho. She glanced to him.

Krystal: Truth or deal?

Minho: Deal! oh no! I choose truth.

Krystal: ok, easy question! Do you have girlfriend?

Sulli: ah~you also want to know about that? **

Krystal: It's easy. And I don't know what should I ask.

Minho: It's easy. No, I don't.

Key: How about hara? She is upset now.

Minho: *glance at hara* we are best friend, right hara?

Hara: yeah! Minho is right. We're best friend. *smile a big disappoited*

They continued play the game. This is th beginning of getting know each other.

...........................

A/N: Chapter 7 is out. I'm really sorry. I know I really take so long time to update. Hope u all understand and forgive me. Now my purpose is that I want to write it as soon as possible. Still comments and subscibes pls!!!! You all are my energy to continue my writting.