Not good as expected

My Fiancée

In the morning, Minho came from up stair to dining room.

Sulli: Morning oppa!

Minho: Morning! *sit on the chair in front of  sulli*

Sulli:  How is my friend, oppa? Yesterday I’m too sleepy to wait you back.

Minho: What do you think?

Sulli: I ask you. why you ask me back? *stared minho*

Minho: *ignore sulli and continue eating his breakfast. He imagined what krystal’s attitude yesterday*

Sulli: Heh!

Minho: What? Oh I ask you something. why your friend so react about…

Sulli: about what? *cut minho’s word*

Minho: why don’t you give me finish my sentence first?

Sulli: Hahah…Sorry! because I’m so excited. so what is it about?

Minho: First, she’s simple, but after I talked about her parents are worried her not wrong because she’s a girl staying alone is so dangerous. She suddenly change!

Sulli: OMG! Why you talk about it?

Minho: Why not! I just wanna start a conversation to break our silent. Don’t you say she’s not easy to start a chat with a stranger?

Sulli: Yes, but not about that topic. You know she’s very hate when someone talk about girls don’t have energy as boys.

Minho: how can I know if you don’t tell? But why?

Sulli: I don’t know the real reason also. She said she didn’t want to talk about it, so I stop asking her anymore.

Minho: it’s strange!

Sulli: I have no idea. Hurry up, oppa! We’re almost late.

                They finish their breakfast and go to school. At the school in the class is very noise because of student’s chatting.

Jiyoung: Heh! Sulli!

Sulli: Heh! Jiyoung!

Jiyoung: Sleep well yesterday? Oh! how about krystal?

Sulli: She slept at her house. My cousin took her home.

Jiyoung: Really? so your plan work?

Sulli: It’s not work as expected. Minho oppa talk with krystal about boy has more energy than girl.

Jiyoung: What? How things?

Krystal: Morning my beloved friends! What are you talking about? *krystal join her friends*

                Jiyoung and Sulli looked at each other. Then teacher entered the class.

Sulli: Teacher come. Let’s talk later.*feel relieved*

                Time pass so fast. It was break time. They were gathering together at canteen. Taemin also join them.

Taemin: So how are you all?

Sulli: Really well, oppa! how about you?

Taemin: I'm good.

Jiyoung: Me too.

Krystal: Me three^^

They were all laugh. The bell rang, they went back to their class. On the way, Sulli suddenly brought an idea.

Sulli: Oh! Are you free this weekend?

Jiyoung: What's wrong?

Krystal: Yes, Do you have any plan?

Sulli: Of course. Since krystal can be back, I wanna hang out this weekend. What do you think? If ok, we'll meet at my house and go together.

Jiyoung: Good idea! But where should we go?

Sulli: On consider!

Krystal: Hmmm why don't we meet at the place we go? Why need to go your house?

Sulli: Yah! Why not? You're all know and I think it's good because we don't certain where we go yet. Moreover, on that day I'll be the one who decide where to go.

Sulli signaled Jiyoung to help her.

Jiyoung: That's right, krys! Meet at sulli's house is not bad. Or you hate her house?

Krystal: Anni! I'm not that mean.

Sulli: Ok! So it means a yes now.

They entered their classroom and teacher started the lesson.

..................................

A/N: hello all my reader! I've updated completed this chapter. You can check out the last part again. And I'm really sorry to MinRa or Mincole couple, because this story is Minstal couple. If I have chance, i'll try to write the other couple besides Minstal. I'm a Minho Bias^^