Chapter 14

My Fiancée

Minho POV

We headed to and ice cream shop. The boy pinted this and that. In the end we ended having 5 types of ice cream. The boy was so excited his ice cream. It wasn't strange he was a kid, but krystal was seventeen now; she acted as the same age as him. How childish she was! She stared at me as she knew what i was thinking.

End of Minho POV

Krystal POV

OH! Ice cream! I absolutely like it. We sat  on the table after ordering. It was coming! The waiter served us politely. The boy and I was so excited to eat. I ate a full spoon of it. Yummy! It tasted good, Daebak! Now I thought about going to school or not was not important anymore. I felt like someone was looking at me. It was Minho. He was staring at me with smile on his face. I stared back in order to make him stop his glare.

Krystal: Why you were looking at me? Do I have something on my face?

Minho: Yes, your face is so cute when you eat ice cream. I wonder why can't you do like that when you talk with me.

I started blushing.

Krystal: Don't tease me! And I don't trust you. The boy is cuter.

I pinch the boy's cheek, but he ignored me and continued enjoy his ice cream. Later on, we finished. Minho held the boy up and asked what was his name. Now we knew. His name is Yoogeun. His surename just like me Jung, Jung yoogeun. The two walked as father and son. I didn't used to imagine this cool person knew how to play with a kid, even better thean me. We walked along the road back to where the accident happened. It was my suggestion; Yoogeun's parents would worried about him and looked for him around there. Minho and yoogeun got along very well as yoogeun knew him a long time. Suddenly there's a lady ran approach us and hugged yoogeun. I guess she was his mother.

Lady: YOOGEUNNIe! Thanks god!

She hugged yoogeun so tight. She must be worried about him so much. Her tear dropped down.

Minho: Excuse me, so you are his mother?

Lady: Yes, thanks you a lot for taking care of my child. Where do you meet him? I'm almost going crazy of finding him. I walked across this place once but I don't see you.

Krystal: Hello, madam! We are just back from eating ice cream. We took yoogeun here because he can't stop crying.

Lady: Ah, really? Lucky my son didn't meet the bad people. I'm so sorry to disturb your date and thank again for helping my son. I've called his dad to help me but maybe he's in meeting so he didn't accept my call. I think I might no be able to meet him again.

Minho: I think you should pay more attention to your son. He run across the road and almost was hit by my car. This time he was just lucky, so I hope it doesn't have next time.

Lady: Yeah, you're right, I'm so careless to him. I won't make it happens again.

I saw how yoogeun's mother face turn sad. Whe was maybe angry with herself a lot. Minho should not blame on her alone. I said something to cheer her up.

Krystal: It's ok now, aunty. I can see that the kid at yoogeun age is really naughty. It's hard to look after him alone. Just be aware next time you should not take him out with you when shopping.

I glared at Minho, signal him to say sorry because he used words too much to aunty. He understood what I mean and said.

Minho: Hmmm.... Sorry aunty! I should have not blame all the thing on you. Krystal is right. It's also yoogeun's fault.

End of Krystal's POV

Minho's POV

She looked at me. That's right! It wasn't all yoogeun's mom's fault; it was also because of yoogeun himself. I said sorry to her and bend down talking to yoogeun.

Minho: Yoogeunnie! See! how Omma worried about you? Next time, you need to listen to her, and shouldn't walk away without telling your mom, ok? And if you can do it and be a good son, noona and I will bring you to eat ice cream again and buy toys for you, don't you want it?

Yoogeun: Toys? Ice cream? Really? You won't break your promise right? And yoogeun will listen to omma start from now. But when? Tomorrow?

Minho: No, not tomorrow. Yoogeun needs to do what you have said first. And I promise you I will. Ok pinky hand!

Yoogeun: Pinky hand! (A/N: sorry I dont how to call that so i just copy that from the other fiction, if someone know please feel free comment to tell me that word below.)

Lady: hehahe! Thank a lot to you two. I don't know how to response to show my thankful to you. Anyway, are you two skip school dating? You_

Krystal: NO, aunty! It's not what you think we__

Minho: Yes, we engaged yesterday so I want to spend more time alone with her and accidently meet you son.

She cut aunty's words. That's funny I cut her words after. I told a good reason to her. She looked happy and congraded us. Krystal was speechless. Aunty said that don't forget to ask her when we get married. Then I thought out a new idea. It's fate we met yoogeun and he looked a like me. He was cute. I suggested that I could bring him out with krystal and me sometime. Krystal didn't say anythings but I could see that she agreed with this suggestion. Yoogeun's mother nodded in agree. Yay! Success. Then I offered her for a lift and asked her number because it's easy for me to contact her to meet yoogeun. And finally, we bring her and yoogeun home.

............

A/N: Ah~finally I've finished typing this chatper. It's a bit short? Enjoy reading my readers!! I'm so thankful to all of you who always beside me both comments and subs! 5news subs, and 2 news comments!! :D