Surprise

My Fiancée

The next morning Minho knew his responsible that need to take sulli to school, so sulli didn’t need to wake him up. Minho was really annoyed by sulli. She always said she missed her friend a lot, why she didn’t contact her? Ahhh! She talks about it since yesterday. Sulli talks about it until arrived school.

“Thanks god!”he realease a deep breath.

“What’s wrong? Why thanks god?”Sulli asked.

“Because I’m happy that you can out of my car now. you know you talk about your friend since yesterday until now. don’t you get tired about this?” minho complained.

“yah! you don’t know this feeling. What’s your feeling when taemin or key oppa go abroad that really far away from you?” sulli finished and walked out quickly.

Minho knows that he may be wrong. He can imagine what his feeling when his friends leave him. Then he drives to key’s apartment. Sulli is really angry to minho. He cant know how her feel. While she walked along to the class, she bumped with someone. Sulli turned her face to that guy to say sorry.

“Sorr…”

“Never mind sulli-ah!”

“Taemin  oppa?”

“Deh! real person, real sound” he smiled to sulli

“Lol! Of course oppa! Why are you here?” sulli asked

“Is it not sure enough for you to know?” he laughed at her

Sulli looked at taemin from toe to head. She noticed that he was wearing her school uniform.

“oh! so you are transferred here?” sulli asked. Taemin nodded and pat her head. The bell rang, so they needed to hurry go back to their class.

…………………………….

                At sulli’s class, the teacher came in and said that they had a new student.

“ok! class! We have a new student but I don’t know she’s new for all of you.” teacher said while all students was wondering who is she? Then teacher continued “Come in, Krystal!” after finished her sentence, krystal inter the class and smiled happily to sulli and jiyoung. The two also smiled back to her brightly. They really surprised of krystal’s present now.

“so krystal! you can sit in front of sulli.” teacher said

Krystal walked to her seat and did a high five with her best friends. The teacher started her lesson. Finally the class ended. The students can have a break. Some stayed in class and some go to canteen ate something. It has a pair of eyes is staring at krystal and her best friends. Krystal can feel who is staring at her. She is Suzy. She’s also an outstanding student in class but always get lower score than krystal. That’s why she didn’t like krystal at all. The way to the canteen, krystal was in the middle of sulli and jiyoung. They really missed her, and so did she.

“Yah! Why you don’t tell us first? Do you know we really about you when we can’t contact you?” she hit krystal on the hand slightly

“Sulli’s righ! You’re so mean?”jiyoung pouted

“hehehe…I’m sorry friends. When you contact, maybe I’m on my way to Korean. Anyway you both are really surprise right?” krystal said while acted cute to her best friends.

“Yeah! surprise! Almost shouted when I see you are back” sulli said

“Yes! I’m happy to heard that.” krystal laughed

“So now it means your parents allow you to stay at Korean? Why’s that easy? jiyoung asked

“I wonder too. My sister helps me, but they still refuse. After that I feel not happy and stop talk about it. Suddenly the say I come back Korean. It’s also surprise me too, you know? this is the reason I want to surprise you back.” krystal replied.

............................

A/N: sorry all suzy’s fan. I’m not her anti, but I just want to put line 94 together and it remind me about her. Hope you don’t mind! Hmmm and sorry about very late update. Because I have many school work to do, so it’s not easy to type it out. Anyway hope you all enjoy this chapter!!