Engage?

My Fiancée

Several days pass,

Jiyoung: You said your sister will come Korea today, right?

Krystal: Yeah! Sulli: Oh how fate! My uncle and auntie are also back today!

Jiyoung: Really?

Sulli: Yepp! What time she arrive then?

Krystal: I'm not sure. Maybe afternoon or evening, she said she would call me when she arrived.

Sulli: Oh...

................... 

Krystal POV

 

 Arriving the apartment, I opened the door and saw my sister, Jessica.

Jessica: Soojung!

Krystal: Unnie?

I was really happy to see her and hugged her. I then noticed my parents' present. I called them and gave then a hugged.

Mrs. Jung: I miss you so much, little honey!!

Krystal: me too, omma! Why don't you tell me that you come along. I think only Unnie come.

Mrs. Jung: I want to suprise you. Your dad has something to do, so we decide to visit Korea for a month or a week.

Krystal: chinja? I'm glad to heard it^^

Sica: Come on! It's time for lunch. Omma cooks the food you like.

Krystal: Ah, yes! I'm hungry.

We had lunch together and chatted happily. Suddenly my dad called me to talk with him in my room.

Krystal: What you want to talk about, appa? Why so secret?

Mr. Jung: I want to ask something from you, jungie!

Krystal: What is it? I'm really curious what he would asked about because his face looked really serious.

Mr. Jung: I want you to get engage to my friend's son.

Krystal: WHAT? Appa, do you want to play trick on me?

Mr. Jung: I'm serious about it.

Krystal: I disagree, appa! I am just in elementary school. Moreover, I don't know your friend's son. How can I?

Mr. Jung: Listen, jungie! I know you will deny, but I really need your help.

Krystal: Help? Appa, what are you talking about?

Mr. Jung: I have a big failure in my business. Fortunately, my friend agree to help me. He wants our family to become close, so that is what he asks from me.

Krystal: failure? Appa, are you ok? How it happened?

Mr. Jung: It's hard to explain, Junggie! I just want an agreement from you. Come on! It's just an engagement. You have timme to study about him later. If he is really bad, I'll stop this engagement and return money back to my friend after I can handle it.

Krystal: Appa, but...

Mr. Jung: Please junggie!

Krystal: Ok, dad. I'll do it for you.

Mr. Jung: I know it, my daughter. Oh, make sure that you don't tell either your mommy or your sister. I don't want them worried about me. I'll think out everything by myself.

Krystal: Ok, dad..

We both came out from the room. I saw my mom aooke fruit along with her and sat beside Sica Unnie.

Mrs. Jung: So did your dad tell you about engagement?

Krystal: Yes,

Sica: Are you accept it?

Krystal: Yes,

Mrs: Ah! Really, little honey? I'm so proud of you.

I faked a smile to her. Sica maybe noticed my attitude; she seemed want to talk with me.

........................

It was almost 5p.m

Mrs. Jung: Oh, my both honey. Hurry up we gonna have dinner at Krystal's future Fiance.

I choked while I drank my water.

Krystal: Omma, padon me?

Mrs. Jung: Daddy, you didn't tell your child?

Mr. Jung: Ah! Sorry, I forgot.

Krystal: Appa!!

Mr. Jung: Just a dinner. Let's think it as getting know each other.

Sica: Come on, Don't be like that junggie!

......................

We got dress already and went to the car. On the way, I was silent. I didn't know it was a reality. My mind was not in me anymore. Unnie looked at me worriedly; I nodded my head as a sign I was ok. My mom excitedly talked to dad about my engagement. What was her reaction if she knew dad had a failure on his business. I needed to hide it. I definitely did, even to my sister. We arrived my dad's friend's house. It was a big house. Wait! I felt this house was similar. Finally I remembered. It was Sullí's house, No I mean Sulli's cousin's house. I shouted "No". My sister asked me what was wrong with me. I was about to talk but someone cut my word.

Mrs. Choi: Welcome to my house, Mr. and Mrs. Jung.

Mrs. Jung: Thanks. Here is my little daughter, Soojung, and Sica. You already met her.

Sica and Krystal: Annoghaseyo, auntie, uncle.

Mrs. Mr invited my family to able while Someone just came from up stair.

End of Krystal POV

Minho POV

I really felt stress about engagement, but being a son I needed to agree with what my dad had ask me. I imagined what my life was after I engaged. What my future fianceé was. What if she was an ugly woman. I was thinking while I walked down the stair. I was shocked by what I was seeing now.

Minho: Krystal?

I saw she just stood infront of me silently and made her head down. What was she doing here? Sulli called her to join dinner. Wait! Was she.

Mrs Choi: So You two know each other?

Sulli: Krystal? Oppa, Krystal is at our house? *Ran from upstair happily* Ah! It's really you. Why you don't tell me you will come?

Mrs. Choi: You know her as well, sulli?

Sulli: Krystal? Why not, auntie? We studied the same class. She was one of my best friends.

Mrs. Choi: Oh, such a good thing!

Sulli: Eh! But why you... OMG! Krystal! Don't say you are Minho oppa

Mrs. Choi: Minho Future Fianceé.

I was stuck there; I didn't expect krystal to be my future... Urg! Not bad. It might be fun. I smirked. She looked at me disappointedly. I just ignored her and followed what my mom told me to be gentle to her.

.............................

After dinner, My parents and her parents chatted happily about our engagment. It seem my dad didn't worried about anything. What was he thinking? Didn't he say he was... I saw krystal walking to the pool with her sister and Sulli. Maybe I could ask the reason why she agreed about this from sulli. I decided to go back my bedroom.

End of Minho POV

Krystal POV

Sica: Are you sure you agree with this arrangement?

Sulli: Yeah, you look sad.

Krystal: Anni, I just...just'...

Sica: Just what? Let's say it loud. I wondered what dad had said that can make you accept this engagment.

Sulli: Bry Minho oppa is not bad. He is dependable.

 I really didn't know how to response them. I could not tell them the truth. Just me was enough, I didn't want anyone to invole with this issue. Appa will solve it. I knew he could do it. He could.

Sica: Soojung! Just talk it out, or you don't trust me and Sulli?

Sulli: Sica unnie is right. Krystal?

Krystal: yes.

Sulli: Are you ok? Actually I'm glad to hear Minho oppa's fianceé is you because later we can live and go school together.

Krystal: What you mean?

Sulli: Don't you knowit? My auntie order people prepare your room already.

Krystal: What???

I glance to Unnie. She said it was because my parents didn't feel safe when I stayed alone. What was he thinking? First was engage, then dinner and now stay in the same house.

Sull: Don't tell me you also know nothing about your engagment will hold on next three days?

Krystal: What????? Appa!!!

I was stunned this time. Three more days? Appa was really wanna trick me. I couldn't do anything besides wait to do whatever my parents's plan. They prepeared everything and didn't tell me even I was the victim one.

......................

A/N: Now you know who is our Minho's Fianceé. I'm really sorry to MinRa fan; they comment me from the start, but i'm sure in this story will have their moment. Ah..........Finally I can update:D

Thanks a lot to all your support; Comments, Subscribes.... Feel Free to give me some comments of your thought about this fiction^^