Stay a night

My Fiancée

They came back from picnic. Nicole drove Hara and Jiyoung to thier house. Key and Taemin went together. Minho took Sulli and Krystal.

At Minho's car

Sulli: Krystal! Can you stay a night with me tonight? Tomorrow is sunday. We don not need to go school.

Krystal: but...

Sulli: No but! Last time because of schook, and you say next time. So next time is arriving.

Minho: In conclude, where should i head to now?

Krystal and Sulli: My house!

Sulli: Krystal! You wanna broke your promise?

Krystal: I..I am afraid my parents know I dont sleep at home. They will take me go back. You know?

Sulli: It's ok. I call to tell Jessica unni. I'm sure she'll allow you.

Sulli took out the phone and rang to Jessica number.

Jessica: Hello!

Sulli: Hello! Unni! It's Sulli.

Jessica: Oh! Sulli! What can I help you?

Sulli: Yes, I need your help. I want Krystal to stay a night with me, but she is worried she'll get blamed. You know Unni! I really really miss her. I have many things to talk to her.

Sulli kept the phone in loudspeaker, so Krystal would hear what her sister response. Krystal wanted her unni to deny but...

Jessica: hahahhh^^ Why not? It's not her first time. It's ok.

Krystal: Unni! but...

Sulli: Thanks a lot sica unni! Ok bye!

Finishing her sentence, she hang out the phone immediately.

Krystal: Choi sulli!

Minho: I think it's not a problem. My parents do not come back yet, so you can take it easy as you used to stay at sulli's house.

Sulli: Minho oppa is right!

Krystal glance minho a bit and look back at sulli.

Krystal: ok, then!

Sulli: yiy!

............................

At Minho's house, Sulli took krystal to her room.

Sulli: Thanks friend for agree to stay with me tonight.

Krystal: Never mind. It is greater if Jiyoung is here too.

Sulli: you're right! ok! You or me go to take a shower first?

Krystal: You go ahead. I'll take it later.

Sulli: Good!

She walked to the bathroom with her towel. Krystal walked to downstair and went to the swimming pool. She sat near itby putting her feet into the water. She seeem really enjoy it, but suddenly shock by a person walked near her.

Krystal: OMG! What are you doing here?

Minho: This is my house. Cant I come here?

Krystal: But.. why don't you make a sound for me to know you are here? *such a crazy! she mumbled*

Minho: Sorry! I think you are strong enough that I can't shock you. *giggle*

Krystal stood up and was walking but Minho hold her back.

Minho: Why don't stay a bit more?

Krystal ooked at minho and her hand that was held by him. Minho noticed and released hers.

Minho: I'm not mean anything. I just that....I see you just sit and stand up because of my present. I'm the one that should go.

Krystal: It is fine. I want to go back now. Sulli maybe wait for me.

She just finish her words and sulli come approach them.

Sulli: Ah! You are here. *look at minho* With my beloved cousin? *smirk*

Krystal: I was going back too.

She walked to upstair. Sulli and Minho walked after her.

Sulli: So how is my friend?

Minho: What do you mean? She doesn't look happy when meet me, so stop what you are thinking now. Moreover, I am not interested in her. Your cousin is not difficult to find a girlfriend by himself, ok? If I wanna find, I will prefer Hara than your friend.

.................................

In sulli's bed room, Krystal was out from washing.

Sulli: Krys! I think you misunderstand Minho oppa!

Krystal ignored her and sat in front of the mirror and dried her hair.

Sulli: Minho oppa is a good person. He is a person that can . I can stay here because her promise my parents for taking care of me well. He always keeps his words.

Krystal: Enough Sulli! I don't want to know anything about him. He is good, so he sure can find a girlfriend by himself. Stop fooling around me.

Sulli: but..

Krystal: Plus, if he needs girlfriend, he will consider Hara first than me. They are really such a good couple. Don't you think so?

Sulli: Wow! You two say the same thing!

Krystal: See! I'm right. Ok ! let sleep, I'm so sleepy. Good night!

Sulli: Me too. Night!

Sulli turned of the light. Actually she wanted to chat with krystal more,so did krystal. Sulli 's topic always about minho. Krysal didn't know why she really didn't like him. Sleeping was a good way avoid sulli's topic.

.........................................

A/N: How are you all? Do not run away from me my dear readers. Finally I've update; my computer is still not in a good condition but I still try to update. Hope You all forgive for my late. How is this chapter? Good or bad? Still don't have much conversation for minstal. hahah don't blamed me coz I was in progress as well.... Good luck my readers.

Thanks, ALL MY 19 SUBSCRIBERS!

Thanks, BeeFish and minstal_1 and luvminstal for your comments.