Chapter 13

My Fiancée

They were now in a car. Krystal didn't say a word, so did Minho. Minho turned his car to the right. Krystal realized.

Krystal: If I'm not wrong, it's not the way to my school.

Minho: School? who said we'll be back school?

Krystal: What you mean? where fdo we go, then?

Minho: Wherever! Just know that it's not school.

Krystal: You mean you wanna skip school?

Minho: Bingo!

Krystal: Yah! I'm not going along with you. Drop me here!

Minho: No! You need to accompany me.

Krystal: Why me? How come you don't call your... your....

Minho: YOur.. My what? You're my fiancee, so it's you that have to accompany me. No one els.

Krystal: I'll tell my dad that you make me skip class.

Minho: Go ahead! Let's see who is right or wrong. We just engaged yesterday. It's not weird if I go for a walk with my fiancee.

Krystal: YOU? Stop call me you fiancee. You want to show all people that we have engage? We're still study. The other will laugh at us.

Minho: I don't think so. It's a good thing. They laugh because they're jealous.

Krystal: Choi Minho!

Minho: Yes, my beloved fiancee!

Krystal: Stop you car, Now!

Minho: No, I don't.

Krystal: Stop!

Minho: NO!

Krystal: You don't stop it yourself, then I'll help you.

Krystal tried to stop Minho from driving, but Minho was not easy. He suddenly shouted and stopped the car. This made Krystal's head hit the car's steering wheel..

Krystal's POV

The car immediately stopped. It made my head hit the wheel. Ouch! It's hurt. What the heck was he thinking? He wanted to prank me? Crazy Minho! I wanted to shout at him, but he hopped out the car very fast. I saw from the car seeing minho bend down his knee in front of his cra. What was he doing? Ah~I'll go out to blame him. When I hopped out, I saw a boy was crying. Minho was busy to calm him. I ran to them. The boy was around four years old, I thought.

Krystal: What's going on?

Minho: Still ask? While you try to stop me, this kid suddenly ran to the road. He was almost hit by my car. Fortunately, I was fast. And it's also because of you.

Krystal: I...I dont know something will happen like this. I called you to stop but you don't listen.

I said in a worried tone because Minho was right; it was also my fault. He didn't blame me back. People around were looking at us. It was not all our fault. The kid himself rant to our car. Minho called me to hold the boy. He walked to the car and was back with a lollipop in his hand.

Minho: Ok! Boy! Please stop crying. Then, hyung will give you this.

He waved lollipop in front of the boy. The boy still sobbed but his hand took the lollipop from Minho. How cute!

Minho: Ok, good then! Krystal drag him to the side. I need to find a place to park my car; I cannot park here. Look after him, I'll come back soon.

I nodded. After getting the lollipop, the boy seem listen to us; he didn't cry loud as before. Minho drove his car to find a parking lot leaving me with this little kid. What can I do to him? He his lollipop. Aigoo.. so cute, he..he really looked alike minho as long as I saw him, especially his eyes. Did Minho have a younger brother? I felt his cheek. While I was thinking, I saw Minho ran to us.

Minho: How is he?

Krystal: Not bad after having your lollipop. I don't think you're a kind that have lollipop in your car.

Minho: It's Hara. She put it in my car.

I wanted to , but ... but I felt not well when he mention about Hara-ssi. It was true that Hara-ssi and him are...

End of Krystal POV

Minho POV

I said that it was hara put it in my car. She was blank to think something els. I didn't know what she was thinking about because all I care now was the boy that stand in front of me. He was really cute with lollipop in his hand.

Minho: What your name, boy? Where is your parents?

Boy: Omma? OMMA? Where is omma? Omma!!!!

The boy started crying. Ah... me! Why I ask such a question! What should I do now? Krystal was back in the real world and asked me what happened to the boy.

Krystal: What do you do to him?

Krystal glanced to the boy and tried to calm him.

Minho: I just ask what his name and where his parents are; he suddenly cried for his omma.

Krystal: Yah! You! Ok, boy~ah! Don't cry, noona will take you to your omma.

The boy still cried. I remembered there's an ice-cream shop around here, so I took him up and said that if he stopped crying, then we'll head to eat ice-cream. Hahahahh! I'm right. After hearing the word ice-cream, his face changed to cheer up and looked at me.

Boy: Are we really to eat ice cream?

I nodded and told krystal to follow me. She didn't say anything, but I could see her smile.

................

A/N: How is this chapter? Guess guess who is the boy? I think you all smart to guess the boy who has the eyes as our MinHo^^.  Comments to give ur opinion please! Ah, My subscibers get increase and increase. I am appriciated to all ur support; it makes me have more power to type it out :D Hope to see your thought below.

I have a bad news; I cant update it for a month maybe because i'm preparing for my final exam. I wish to continue my work here again after I finish my stuff. Please don't run away from me ;)