Early Morning

My Fiancée

In the morning

Sulli: Oppa! Wake up! Today is my first school. I don’t want to be late!

Minho: Ahh! Key! Just give more 5 minutes (note: usually key is the one that wake him up, that’s why he get confuse)

Sulli: What? I’m not Key oppa!

Minho: ok I don’t care whoever you are, just give me 5 more minutes (take blanket cover his head)

Sulli: No! GET UP NOW! You need to take me to school. Hurry Up! (Sulli hits Minho with the pillow again and again until Minho can’t be back to sleep)

Minho: Ok, ok! Stop! I’m awake now! (Minho gets up and walks to bathroom)

Sulli: Good, then I’ll give you 15mns (said and then walk out the room)

                 Later Minho comes from up stair to dining room in order to ask for breakfast but Sulli pulls his arm to the car. She pouted and said “Aiyo! Oppa! No time now! You need to drive me to school first; breakfast you can have it later.” Minho doesn’t say anything because he knows he really make Sulli late.

                At the school gate, Minho asked “What time your class end?” “Hmmm… Maybe around 12, so don’t forget come to take me!” Sulli answered and then pinched Minho’s cheek and smile. “Yah!! What are you doing? Ok, get out the car now. If late don’t say it’s because of me.”Minho shouted a little to her. After Minho finished his sentence, Sulli gets out immediately without saying good bye to him. Minho can’t help, so he just chuckled to his little cousin who runs to her school. In the class room, Sulli sits near her best friend ‘Jiyoung’ with a bright smile on her face.

Jiyoung: Yah! How are you these days?

Sulli: Fine! But I really miss Krystal!!

Jiyoung: Me too. So how about you? Your parents don’t persuade you to Canada?

“ I’m fine now because I can stay with my cousin, so my parents don’t say anything, and don’t worry! I don’t run away from you like Krystal.” Sulli said and laugh to Jiyoung. Jiyoung smiled happily to Sulli. Fortunately that she doesn’t need to move with her parents. Later teacher inter the class and start the lesson. At Minho side, he stopped his car at a apartment and went in the 5thfloor. He rang the bell again and again seem like he was in very hurry situation. The door opened “Why take you so long?” Minho asked. “Are you crazy Choi Minho? Why you rang that hurry? You want to go to toilet?” a guy stand with a sleepy face shouted to Minho and he walked to the sofa. “Can’t help! Who called Sulli waked me up very early, so that’s why I also came to interrupt you too.” grinned and sit on the armchair. Key threw a cushion to Minho and said “Crazy Minho! Then do you want to continue your sleeping?” “of course!” threw the cushion back and walk the bed room. In the bedroom has 2beds. He saw a man still enjoy his sleeping. He’s sure that one is Taemin and he lay on another bed next to. Actually he’s still sleepy that’s why he came here to continue. (note: Minho before stay at Key’s apartment, but since his parents had thing to do at abroad so he needed to accompany Sulli because he can’t let Sulli at home alone. Key moved to stay outside from his parents. He rent an apartment, and after Minho and Taemin also move to stay with him.)

 ................................................

A/N: Welcome subscribes and comments!!!