Chapter 06: An Innocent Meeting

별을 따다 - Pick A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun was watching Sungyeol with curious eyes. Normally, Sungyeol wasn’t a morning person and it would take him about 4 cups of coffee before anyone would be able to get a normal response out of him however, here he was, only on his second cup and already answering.

Except, Woohyun corrects himself, Sungyeol doesn’t really answer normally because all he do is agree. If one suggests him to jump off the building to kill his self, he’d probably do that as well. And that’s bad for business so Woohyun had to fix this and fast.

“Woohyun?” Sunggyu called from the other side of the room, “Come here.”

Woohyun frowned as he tore his gaze away from Sungyeol to walk across the room. Make-up artists and production staff were busy preparing for the photo shoot and were running back and forth, making it hard for them to move towards anywhere. But this was Sunggyu and Woohyun hates saying no to the other.

“Yeah?” Woohyun asked as soon as he reached the man’s side.

“Is Sungyeol fine?” Sunggyu wondered and clicked his chin towards the said boy who was on his third cup and had just agreed to wear a bright pink scarf (Woohyun would tell the coordi to back off later, Sungyeol isn’t in his right mind to be making decisions after all), “He seems a bit… preoccupied.”

“You mean he’s not acting like Sungyeol,” Woohyun pointed out with a heavy sigh, “He’s been like this since the night we sent him to Sungjong. I called his brother to ask what was wrong but he won’t budge either. Sungyeol doesn’t even look like he’s alive.”

Without warning, Sunggyu pressed his lips to Woohyun’s forehead and grinned. “Get Sungyeol to brighten up. You should let him meet the trainees to torment; you know he likes doing that. They’re gathered in the training room later. Hoya said they have dancing lessons.”

“Sungyeol hates dancing lessons,” Woohyun reminded him.

Sunggyu shrugged, “It’s not like he’d be dancing, he could watch and make fun of them.”

Woohyun nodded in agreement then leaned in to press one last kiss to Sunggyu’s lips. “I’ll come by your office later after I get Sungyeol to spill the beans, okay? We could all eat out tonight.”

“Sure.”

Sunggyu gave one last greeting to the staff before turning on his heels and walked off. Woohyun was grateful for him being here and gave him one hell of an advice. Sungyeol could never say no to tormenting innocent trainees especially since he’s already a known actor. No one could deny him what he want.

“Oh hey Sungyeol,” Woohyun wrapped his arms around the taller boy’s shoulders with a grin, “How’re you? And you should know that you just agreed to wear that horrible scarf they’ve been pestering you to wear for weeks now. Don’t worry for your great manager would take care of that later. Anyway, you’re free later, right? Great! You’re coming with me.”

Sungyeol looked at him with one raised eyebrow, probably already worried because Woohyun had that evil glint in his eyes that tells people not to mess with him unless they want to die a very horrifying death. And well, Sungyeol hated getting that look on him because it means he’s not going to like what the other man was planning.

“Just trust me. When was I ever wrong with these kinds of things?” Woohyun asked.

Sungyeol smiled weakly, disbelieving.

*     *     *

“Okay, let me clear this. You brought me here to torture the trainees?” Sungyeol asked, “Is that even allowed? Won’t the CEO get mad at this?”

Woohyun raised an eyebrow as if he found something wrong with what Sungyeol just said.

It took a full minute for Sungyeol to understand what Woohyun was being smug about. Seriously, he needs to remember this for future reference. “Oh, riiiiight. Of course the CEO won’t be mad at you, and if ever he did get mad, it’s going to mean hot passionate make up in the night.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

Woohyun grinned, “Perks of dating the CEO, Sungyeol. And I tell you, Sunggyu gives the best—“

“I don’t really want to hear what the CEO is best at,” Sungyeol cut off with a shudder, “I’d rather look at him with respect when we meet rather than end up imagining who tops and—“ Woohyun was about to answer but Sungyeol was faster than he was, “DO NOT ANSWER THAT NAM WOOHYUN!”

Woohyun batted his eyelashes innocently, “I was only going to inform you that Sunggyu likes to bottom.”

Sungyeol groaned as he felt a headache forming, “I hate you, Woohyun. Now I’m going to imagine him writhing in bed whenever he talks in meetings. You , Nam Woohyun. You suc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter