Chapter 12: Is This Real?

별을 따다 - Pick A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before Myungsoo realized it, he was following Sungyeol and Yerim every time they were filming. At first, he was just visiting when he had free time but it soon turned to always go there whenever he knew Sungyeol and Yerim would have a break.

“Don’t you have a life?” Sungyeol snorted at him when he came by during lunch break and stole a few egg rolls off the actor’s lunch.

He gave him a smirk as he continued munching on the egg rolls, Yerim laughed silently beside him. “I have a life but your life is more interesting than mine is.” Maybe he just imagined it but he thought he saw something flash in Sungyeol’s eyes before it disappeared again.

“Whatever,” Sungyeol huffed, standing up. He grabbed his packed lunch and moved away from them to sit on the other side of the room.

Myungsoo gave himself a winning slap on the back but Yerim was frowning beside him. “What’s wrong?” he asked her, worried.

“You didn’t have to insult Sungyeol oppa like that,” Yerim told him with a sigh but smiled slightly. “I know you didn’t mean to but for some reason, Woohyun oppa told me, Sungyeol oppa is depressed because of losing someone.”

Confused, Myungsoo decided to file that information for later purpose to ask Sungjong when he drops by. “I’ll apologize later, alright? Now continue eating because you still have filming after this.” He pushed the packed lunch towards her then watched Sungyeol from the corner of his eyes.

If Sungyeol really does like Yerim, then the other boy must be irritated that Myungsoo is hanging out with her. Also, who is this that the taller boy lost? Was it Yerim? But he didn’t have her so he couldn’t have possibility lost her...

*     *     *

Watching Dongwoo and Howon flirt around with each other was annoying, Myungsoo decided. Dongwoo was doing some random flapping around of his arms while Howon laughed by the side and that was the most annoying of all—they didn’t have anything to worry about.

“Stop being miserable and go to Yerim,” Howon rolled his eyes when Myungsoo frowned continuously. “You’re supposed to be afraid that his leading man is trying to steal him away from you, right? Although...” Howon gave him a knowing grin, “I think Sungyeol won’t be trying to steal Yerim.”

“Do you know anything I don’t?” Myungsoo demanded, suddenly paying attention.

Howon shrugged, “If I do then I’m not telling.”

Fuming but pretending he wasn’t, Myungsoo left the two dancers on the practice room to look for something to do while the shooting is still on-going. He couldn’t very well admit he was curious about what they were saying. Plus, Sungyeol is probably making a move on his girlfriend so he shouldn’t be sitting still right now!

Myungsoo dialled a number and grinned when the other line answered immediately on the first ring. “Hello, I’m coming.”

*     *     *

Sungyeol’s room is pretty... uh, just pretty. Myung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter