The comeback.

Who Knew?

It was instinct. Jiyong closed his eyes, albeit he was too shocked to get his brain to function. His hyung, the one man that he was so in love with, was kissing him.

Jiyong's head spun. He was so confused. When did this happen? Why? How? When did Seunghyun start feeling this way?

He didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but he did kiss back. He'd wanted to do this for so long, he couldn't resist. He felt Seunghyun's arms make their way around his waist, settling there. There was no tongue action, it was a pure, innocent, sweet kiss. And Jiyong's heart threatened to collapse.

In what seemed like a flash, Seunghyun pulled away. His eyebrows were raised slightly, and he pouted cutely at Jiyong, waiting for a reaction. Any reaction.

Jiyong stood still, his knees shaking, his pulse racing. He was blushing furiously and could feel Seunghyun's gaze on him.

"Ji, say something. Or at least do something. Talk, swear, punch me, just do som-"

Jiyong cleared his throat.

"You don't like Minzy?"

"I don't like Minzy."

"You like me."

"I love you."

A smile creeped its way onto Jiyong's face. Hearing those words, it made him so happy.

"I'm going to take care of you Ji, I'm never going to hurt you again. Just let me. Be with me."

It was a request more than a command, but the way Seunghyun was so assertive made it impossible for Jiyong to refuse. Not that he had any intention to.

By now, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung had peered through a crack in the door. The pair didn't notice, they didn't care. It was just the two of them that mattered at that moment. 

"Yeah. Yeah, okay." Jiyong whispered. Their foreheads touched and Jiyong closed his eyes, smiling and feeling like a high shool girl, yet again. He didn't mind it one bit.

"F*ing finally, hyungs"

"LANGUAGE, SEUNGRI!" Taeyang tried to discipline him but the boy was impossible.

Seunghyun chuckled at his dongsaengs. Way to ruin the moment.

"Let's go inside, it's cold," Jiyong suggested.

The rest of the evening was peaceful, perfect, and Jiyong was the dictionary definition of happy.

It was getting late so everyone went to bed. Seunghyun was allowed into his room after being banned for three days. He went to brush his teeth, careful not to wake the now asleep Jiyong. Once he'd finished, he ventured into their room.

Jiyong felt the bed dip, and suddenly there was warmth around him. Strong arms encircled his frail body from the back, one of Seunghyun's hands also made its way around to Jiyong's, their fingers intertwining.

"Hyung?"

"Sorry, Ji, did I wake you?" Seunghyun whispered.

"No, no, I wasn't asleep. I know we only just got together hyung, but -"

Jiyong giggled.

"But what?" Seunghyun was getting worried.

"I want a promise ring. And couple hoodies, and I want you to take me shopping, and I want you to buy me flowers and chocolates. I want to go on lots of dates! To the zoo, to the amusement park, maybe even a trip to Japan together!"

Seunghyun chuckled, the sound vibrating from his throat. It was deep, and god it was hot.

"Take it easy Ji! We're gonna get lots of time to do all that. Don't worry" Seunghyun was falling asleep.

The last thing he remembered hearing was a quiet I love you before he wandered off into dreamland.