To Jiyong's Dismay

Who Knew?

It was 7pm, that very day. 

Because it was their day off, Taeyang and Daesung decided to go to the theme park, while Seungri stayed home to watch TV. Jiyong was out all day at the studio, determind to do some composing and producing. Seunghyun was nowhere to be seen. After breakfast, Seunghyun just disappeared. They boys were starting to get worried. Everyone was at the dorm by 9.30pm, except for Seunghyun.

Jiyong's phone rang as the four boys were watching Running Man.

"Hello?"

"Ji? It's me. You okay to come outside now?"

That voice. Jiyong's breath began to quicken. He wanted to close his eyes and hear that voice talk to him, sing for him, anything as long as it was for Jiyong and only Jiyong. He snapped back to reality.

"Seunghyun? Where've you been?"

"Just around. Look, I'm outside. Can we just go for a ride?"

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec, hyung."

Jiyong's heart began to pound again. Again, again, again with these feelings. He told the boys he was going out, and shut the door behind him. 

The cool night breeze was refreshing, and Jiyong was smiling, carefree, for that split second. Then, he saw Seunghyun. He stood leaning on his convertible, in a clean black suit, his turqoise hair glistening in the moonlight. When he saw Jiyong, he stood up straight, smiling that 1 million dollar smile. Jiyong walked over to him and Seunghyun ruffled his hair.

"You look good, Ji."

Jiyong blushed.

"S-so do you, hyung."

Seunghyun opened the passenger seat door and Jiyong felt like a princess. He slid into the convertible and Seunghyun sat himself down. They set off, destination: nowhere.

"Uh, hyung? Where are we going?" Jiyong looked over, admiring Seunghyun's side profile. It was so perfect. Everything about him was perfect, Jiyong wanted to cry. 

They were on an empty street, dimly lit by one lamppost. It was quiet, and the roof of the car was open, exposing the night sky to the pair. Seunghyun look over to Jiyong.

"Ji, I wanted to ask you something."

"Y-yeah?" Jiyong couldn't believe his ears. His hands were tighlty clasped together and he tried to steady his breathing. He looked up into Seunghyun's black orbs, resisting the urge to fall into his arms.

"Do you think you could hook me and Minzy up?"

And all the colour in Jiyong's world had been drained.