GTOP exposed?

Who Knew?

"Big Bang's Leader, GDragon spotted on a date with member T.O.P"

"Asia's hottest hip hop group Big Bang reveal their ual preferences: GTOP caught on cam!"

"GD&TOP: started out as a hip-hop duo, Big Bang's sub-unit, now turned into loving couple?"

Manager hyung shoved the articles in the boys' faces. He slammed his fist on to the mahogany table. 

"Care to explain exactly what is going on here?!" he bellowed.

Big Bang were called into his office, early in the morning. They were seated on the couches, looking down awkwardly at the floor.

"WELL?!"

Seunghyun cleared his throat.

"It's just as you read. We're together. We didn't want to tell anyone because, well, we know how fangirls would feel. We don't really need the drama before our comeback and all."

Jiyong was whimpering on the couch. Its funny, usually when it was to do with Big Bang, Jiyong was the confident, charismatic leader. But this time, he let his boyfriend do the talking while his lips quivered and his face contorted each passing minute. 

"Together? Is this some sort of sick joke?" the manager retaliated.

"Sick joke? How dare you?" Seunghyun was just about ready to punch his manager's lights out when Taeyang intervened.

"Please hyung, they have been really discrete, and we can tell they're really in love. I mean it's been going on for ages - not the dating, the feelings. I don't really know much about this sort of thing but even I can tell that they're serious."

The manager scowled.

"It's not right for two men to be in love."

Jiyong was tearing up. He began rocking back and forth and said in a low voice, "Hyung, I have agonised over this. Thinking it was wrong, that I am sick somehow. I shouldnt be feeling like this, not for him. I don't know, I don't know what to do anymore, hyung, please" his voice trailed off as tears began to mark their paths down his cheek.

Seunghyun rushed over to him, scooping him into his arms and his back. He shushed him and told him everything was going to be okay, but he didn't really know how much truth there was in that.

"Baby, please. We're going to be okay, alright?" He wiped Jiyong's tears away, kissing the top of his head gently.

The manager sighed.

"Let's make this clear? I don't approve. But it doesn't look like things are going to change between you two. So we're going to have to move on. But for the sake of the fangirls, something must be done. We can't have another scandal just before your comeback. You were meant to come back with a clean slate, but I guess you put yourselves before the group. And you're going to pay the price for your selfishness."

"Okay that's going a little too far." Daesung stepped up. He didn't like the manager's tone. 

"Yeah, granted they make things a little awkward in the dorms, we don't mind. Maybe we'll start minding when they keep us up all night," the maknae smirked.

Taeyang's eyes popped out of his head. That insolent child, had he no manners at all!?

"Anyways," Daesung continued, "apologise. They did nothing wrong. They just fell in love, and maybe it's you that's too cold hearted to know what that means. We're behind them and their relationship, because we're Big Bang and we stand together no matter what. Just like what happened with Jiyong's scandal, and what happened with my car accident. Now, you either start accepting up for who we are or we go up to YG himself and ask for a new manager. You know how much he's fond of us." 

Seunghyun and Jiyong looked up at him in awe. What a great friend. 

"A-alright. Okay, yeah whatever, Congratulations," the manager said to the couple in a very insincere manner. 

Jiyong was in a foetus position, in his lover's arms. He muttered a "thanks".

Seunghyun spoke up from the couch.

"So what do we do? About the fangirls and the press?"

There was silence as the boys racked their brains in deep thought.

Seungri jumped up.

"Got it!"

No response. It didn't seem like anyone really took him very seriously.

"I said - "

"Seungri, shut up. We're trying to think," Taeyang ordered.

"But I have an idea!" the maknae groaned.

Five heads turned to him.

"Yes?"

"Why don't we say it was a publicity stunt? Fanservice! They were doing it because they knew the press would be around and that fans would get a kick out of it, and they didn't mean for it to be taken so seriously!" Seungri's eyes sparkled as he enthusiastically explained his chain of thoughts.

"Maknae, that's probably the first and last good idea I ever hear from you," manager hyung stated, chuckling.

The rest nodded in agreement.

The couple stood up, ready to face the paparazzi.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Jiyong said. 

"Good luck, boys."

The manager waved as they lef the room, into the crowd of waiting paparazzi.

--------------------------

GUYS! Do you all hate me for being on an unexpeted hiatus? I'M SO SORRY! 

/sends truckloads of cookies to each of you.

I don't know how often I will be able to update in these next two months, but mid June onwards, it will be four chappies a day again! :D 

I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM SORRY AGAIN AND PLEASE LOVE ME PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE

 

or Jiyong will cry :(