Happily Ever After :]

Who Knew?

"Uhh.."

"Shh!"

"Hyung, seriously? I don't care if we wake them up that was just gross"

"Seungri, shut your mouth or I'll chop your balls off."

"Geez, Daesung-hyung. Whatever. I'll be back in like, three years, when I'm not scarred by all the mental images of my hyungs having "

And with that, the grumpy maknae stormed out. 

Jiyong stirred in his lover's arms. He shifted, wincing at the pain that shot up his spine. He caught Daesung staring at them from the doorway.

"I - I was just wondering if you guys were up, I mean breakfast .."

Jiyong grinned.

"Yeah okay, we'll be there in a bit."

"S-sure, take your time!"

Seunghyun was still fast asleep, and Jiyong didn't have the heart to wake him up. Instead, he admired his perfectly sculpted face and striking blue hair. He was so mesmerised by his boyfriend's features, everything just took his breath away. He interweaved their fingers and lay his head on Seunghyun's chest when he heard the latter wake up. 

"Hey baby," he said, looking down at Jiyong.

"Good morning hyung!" 

"Feeling okay? Are you hurt? You don't have to get out of bed if you don't want to, I'll get you breakfast in bed," his face contorted in worry as he examined his boyfriend's body.

"It hurts a bit but I can walk. Hyung, last night was amazing...I've never felt like that before," Jiyong replied, blushing fiercely.

"I'm glad, baby," Seunghyun nuzzled his nose in Jiyong's hair and kissed the top of his head gently.

"I love you, Seunghyun. So much."

"Good."

"Good?"

"Hm, yeah well, it's not hard to love me huh?" Seunghyun smirked.

"Pfff after that, it might be!"

"Kwon Jiyong!"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you too."

They kissed again. And again, and again, before a fuming Taeyang dragged them out of bed, complaining they deprived him of his well-needed beauty sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y ENDING IS Y.

y fic is y

I know ;AA;

This is my first fic though! Like, ever.

Anyhow!

Don't know what to do next. Probably INFINITE :DDD seeing as they are coming back.

Woogyu, Myungyeol and Yadong? :D

Yes, I think so!

Probably in like a month though cause I'm busy til then.

Maybe this time I will think of a proper plot and not leave so many things unresolved lol /bricked

sorry but this fic was a total failure of all fails.

I CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER ITS TRUE!!!!!!!

thank you to my subbies i love youz!

SO MUCH!

<3 mwah.