Just confusion

Who Knew?

Sunday, noon.

The boys spent their day lazing about, taking advantage of the Sunday before they had to resume work on their comeback. 

The atmosphere in the dorm was dreary, especially if Jiyong was around. He hadn't recovered from his crying fit, and didn't really talk to anyone the entire day. He stayed holed up in his room, listening to music and thinking up ideas to spice up the comeback concept. 

Seunghyun hated this. He hated it when Jiyong was mad at him, when they couldn't joke around or play, hug, watch TV together. It made his life boring, and he didn't like it one bit.

FLASHBACK

"What is it, maknae?" Seunghyun's impatient tone was obvious through the phone.

"Just hear me out, hyung. You're taking Jiyong hyung out somewhere tonight right? Instead of going wherever it is you want to go, why don't you get something straight?"

"What are you talking about?" 

"Jiyong hyung is watching Running Man with us now. He's all dressed up. Way too dressed up if you ask me. It's obvious he's feeling something for you hyung. Have you seen the way he acts around you?"

"Not really, Ji and I have always been like that.."

"Yeah, but I'm just sensing something different this time around. You wanna bet he likes you? I can prove it."

"And how exactly are you going to do that?"

"Make him jealous. Tell him you're going out with someone or something, observe his reaction. If he likes you, hyung, then I win. Not that it's a bet or anything. I just wanted you to see what was going on with your own eyes."

"Seungri, you're crazy. I'll talk to you later."

Seunghyun had ended the phone call there, thinking very deeply about Seungri's suggestion.

END OF FLASHBACK

Seungri knew it. He knew Jiyong would get jealous. God, it's so obvious he's in love with Seunghyun hyung, he thought to himself. Oh well, my job here is done. I can't do any more for those two dimwits. 

Seunghyun, on the other hand, had no idea what to feel. He was confused. Just confused. He couldn't sleep, barely ate. Everytime he saw Jiyong with that face, the bags he tried to cover with concealer, the puffiness he tried to hide with facial masks, it broke Seunghyun's heart.

How could he not realise? Jiyong was in love with him. He was in love with him.

It didn't take Seunghyun that much longer to piece everything together in his head and acknowledge that he was in love with Jiyong too.