Let me handle this!

Who Knew?

Flash. Flash. Flash. Flash.

Bursts of light shot at the group as they faced the crowd of men that had gathered outside the YG building. 

"Jiyong-shi! Seunghyun-shi! Is it true that you two are together?"

"Leader, leader! Look here! How about a kiss for the fans?"

"What do you have to say? Are these false accusations?"

Seunghyun and Jiyong were far apart so as not to arouse any suspicion. 

Jiyong stepped out. 

"I'll handle this. To answer all of your questions, it's not true. None of it is."

He saw Seunghyun wince. He felt so bad having to lie to the world about it.

"It was just fanservice, we never meant for anyone to take it seriously. Seunghyun-shi and I went shopping after our schedule, that's all there is to it," he continued. 

The others could only nod and look at the floor awkwardly.

Seunghyun chimed in.

"Yes, he's right. We think this is just another paparazzi attempt to disband us and put us through misery. We've dealt with enough, so we ask you to leave our personal lives alone please."

"So if you're not gay, then do you have any girlfriends?" A middle aged man screamed from the back. 

They heard a chorus of "yeah!" "who are the lucky girls?" and "tell us!". 

Jiyong's eyes widened. 

"Uh, yeah, we're both interested in girls. As much as I'd like to tell you who the object of my affection is, it wouldn't be very fair on her." Seunghyun pushed through the crowd, leading the boys into their van.

Needless to say, the ride back to the dorms was silent. They knew they wouldn't be leaving the house any time soon, except for going to the YG building for comeback prep. 

Thankfully, the van had tinted windows, so Jiyong and Seunghyun sat by each other.

Jiyong sighed.

"Object of my affection? And who, exactly, would that be?" he said in a huff. 

Seunghyun looked over at him.

"You, silly," he said, snaking an arm around the leader, and Jiyong's head rested on his shoulder.

"You better be telling the truth," Jiyong giggled. He looked up at his boyfriend that had a very worried look on his face, and he could tell his mind was somewhere else.

"Hmm? Yeah, baby, you know you're the only one I'm interested in."

Seunghyun leaned in and kissed Jiyong a long, gentle kiss and Jiyong knew everything was going to be okay. 

Daesung looked back at the pair.

"That's really cute," he giggled. Taeyang was admiring his innocence.

"Yeah? I guess," he smiled and weaved his fingers through Daesung's.

"Is everyone getting together or what? I'm starting to feel left out," the maknae blurted.

"Maybe you should get with manager hyung," Jiyong snorted from the back.

"Hyung, shut up."

And order was restored between the boys, for today at least. It was just another day in the life of Big Bang. 

---

Later that evening, Jiyong was curled up on his lover's lap as he played video games. He kept distracting Seunghyun by planting kisses all over his face and neck. 

"Ji."

"Mmm?"

"I'm trying to annihilate zombies."

"So you don't want me to kiss you?"

Seunghyun sighed. He dropped the controller.

"Ofcourse I want you to."

"You want me to what?" Jiyong had a spark in his eyes. He bit his lip innocently.

"Ji.."

"Yes, hyung?" He was wearing jeans that were probably a little too tight, and a plaid shirt that hugged his body in all the right places. He took of his scarf and hat, exposing his silky smooth neck to the other. With a wink, he turned around and left for the bedroom.

Seunghyun felt like his trousers were a little too tight on him, restraining him down there.

Kwon Jiyong, you're gonna get it, he thought to himself as he turned off the console and headed to their room. 

 

----------

? Yes? No? Leave your thoughts in the comments :D