The Plan

Who Knew?

Jiyong was being the world's biggest diva. He fumed at every little thing: when Seungri left his socks on the floor, when Daesung took too long in the shower. Jiyong screamed his lungs out. It was the third day he would take his temper out on the boys, and frankly, they were sick of it.

Seunghyun didn't know what to do. Jiyong was blatantly avoiding him and no matter what he did he couldn't get anywhere near the other man. Jiyong would go to bed first and lock the door so that Seunghyun was forced to sleep on the couch in the living room. By day three, enough was enough.

Naturally, the other three ticked off members confronted Seunghyun.

"Hyung, if you don't do something about Jiyong and his little fits I am moving out, alright?"

"Seungri, calm down. Let's try being a little more understanding. What's going on with you guys, hyung?" Taeyang's face contorted, eyebrows furrowing in worry. None of the boys had seen this much tension between the rappers before.  

Jiyong was out looking for inspiration for their comeback, just being Big Bang's leader. It was raining, and the rest of the group were huddled around their fireplace back at the dorm, having finished their teaser 'talk' segments. Seungri and Daesung were laying on the couch, Taeyang standing up and Seunghyun on the carpeted  floor, face in his hands.

"Promise you won't freak out?"

"Promise," the three chanted in unison, although Seungri had a knowing smirk on his little face.

"Seungri had a hunch that Jiyong has feelings for me. He told me to find out. I pretended to be in love with Minzy, he freaked, and now he's avoiding me. Jiyong's in love with me, and - "

Seunghyun didn't want to finish his sentence, he felt his heart breaking at the thought of Jiyong's feelings.

"A-and I think I'm in love with him too"

There was silence, for how long who knows. Seunghyun was afraid to look up at his dongsaengs.

Then he felt three pairs of hands patting his back, ruffling his hair, lightly punching his shoulders.

"Hey, it's okay hyung"

"Yeah, we don't mind."

"I told you there was something fishy going on! So when's the wedding?" Seungri flashed his brightest smile.

Seunghyun lifted his head.

"Guys.."

He had such understanding dongsaengs.

"Yeah yeah! Enough with the sap, hyung. Judging by the way Jiyong is acting, you're not going to get anywhere with him any time soon," Daesung said matter-of-factly.

"What am I supposed to do?" Seunghyun sighed.

"Woo him! You know what Jiyong likes, use your brain for once," Seungri was annoyed. Must he do everything around here?

Seunghyun was going to have to try his best.

And before they knew it, the sound of the rain got louder as the front door swung open and Jiyong's heavy footsteps were heard.