A-O

Who Knew?

Jiyong opened his eyes when he felt Seunghyun's lips leave his. He flipped them over and Seunghyun was propped up against the tree, Jiyong straddling his lap. His hips were dangerously close to Seunghyuns, and the latter groaned in respose to the sudden contact.

"Ji, don't do that," 

"Don't do what, hyung?" Jiyong said innocently, his wide puppy eyes looking into Seunghyun's as his hands roamed the elder's chest.

"Mmmph Ji, stop, or I'll do it."

And the alarm bells in Jiyong's head went off. Was he turning Seunghyun on?

He gulped. No. Stop. Kwon Jiyong, get off him right now, the sensible voice in his head spoke. 

But when did Jiyong ever listen to that old thing anyway?

"Do it, hyung."

Seunghyun brought his hand up to caress Jiyong's face.

"No. It's too early Ji. I wanna take it slow. We have time, baby. I'm not going anywhere," he spoke softly into Jiyong's ear, placing one hand on either side of Jiyong's legs to lift him up. 

"I like it when you do that," Jiyong blushed.

"Do what?" Seunghyun blinked.

"When you call me baby," he responded.

He felt his hair being ruffled and he was soon pulled off the grass, the pair heading back to their van. The sun began to rise and they had to get to work in a few hours, so they rushed to their dorm for some final hours of sleep before another hectic day.

----------

The next day was indeed hectic. There was no time for lunch. The boys were practising in the studio, preparing for their next MVs/CFs/tour rehearsals etc. Jiyong was at center stage, directing everyone else and perfecting their performance as a group. He couldn't help lingering his eyes on Seunghyun's perfect body when he moved, or wanting to feel his rock hard abs. He found himself staring at Seunghyun's reflection in the mirror when he thought Seunghyun wasn't looking.

But he saw everything. He knew Jiyong was eyeing him up and down. He smirked, making sure to give the other a show. He made his moves that much more alluring, his voice that much more seductive, everything just to blow Jiyong's mind. And boy was it working.

They were pretty sure the other boys had noticed as well.

Seungri stopped the CD player.

"Alright, the in this room is suffocating me, so will you please do something about it?"

He pointed his finger at the two lovers.

"Seungri when did you learn - " Taeyang was appalled.

"Hyung, please."

"What are you talking about? There's no between Ji and I, maknae. Maybe you should stop watching so much , then you might not relate everything you see to ."

"Woo! 1 -0 to Seunghyun hyung!" Daesung cheered.

Jiyong cleared his throat, trying to pretend that they weren't talking about his ual habits right in front of him.

"Can we please just get back to this?"

And the day went on, until the usual 9.30pm curfew.

"Good work today boys! Daesung, make sure you keep practising that high note, you're our voal so don't disappoint. Ri, you're not getting the right feel to a couple of songs. Keep listening to them, and make sure you relate to the lyrics okay? Let's go home." Jiyong was proud. They'd done well today. In fact, they would be done soon enough, and their VIPs would be happy. And when their VIPs were happy, so were they. Jiyong smiled to himself.

"Ji?" 

Jiyong snapped back to reality. Seunghyun leaned against the YG building while the rest got into the van. He motioned for the manager hyung to take them to the dorms. He had other plans for his lover.

"Yeah, hyung?"

"I got you a little something."

Jiyong's eyes lit up. He loved gifts!

Seunghyun handed him a thin piece of paper wrapped in silver ribbon. He unwrapped it slowly, revealing a whole bunch of vouchers to all his favourite brand stores.

"Whoa hyung!"

When did Suenghyun get these?! Jiyong was thrilled!

"Wanna go shopping Ji?"

Seunghyun grinned. He held out his hand, which Jiyong eagerly took into his. It always amazed him how easily their hands fit together, as if they were made for each other. 

----

"Baby, come on, it's 2a.m. Anyway, how the hell are these stores still open?! Don't these people get any sleep?" 

Seunghyun had been carrying Jiyong's shopping bags all around the mall, which was endless if he might add. It was worth it though, seeing Jiyong so happy. He was glad. 

"Hyung, how does this look?"

Jiyong opened the dressing room door, and stood before his hyung in a pair of tight black skinny jeans, a frilly orange top with a boyfriend plaid shirt and a silver necklace hanging down his chest. It was the perfect balance between GD, and Kwon Jiyong.

Seunghyun was in awe. It wasn't because of the clothes. Well, yeah they looked good. But it was just, Jiyong was just..there was something about him. Seunghyun couldn't quite put his finger on it. But he loved him so much it hurt.

"Stunning. Just, wow." Seunghyun beamed at him. He got into the dressing room with him and shut the door.

Jiyong watched as his hyung cornered him, feeling his face heat up.

Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Jiyong's waist, gently his back up and down.

"Baby, you're perfect." He kissed Jiyong's neck, hearing the latter moan his appreciation.

Jiyong's heart flipped again and he chuckled.

"Thank you for taking me out here, hyung."

And Seunghyun wanted to hold him forever. A couple of minutes later, the pair left the store and headed home, with Seunghyun having to carry all thirty of Jiyong's heavy bags. Even though they had vouchers, Seunghyun's poor credit card had suffered along with him.

But they were happy. So happy, strolling down the pavement, they were in love. Two members of Big Bang, were in love with each other. And they couldn't have asked for anything more.

What they didn't consider, however, is what their precious VIPs would think of their relationship, if they ever found out. No, when they find out. And judging by the sly smile on that one paparazzi's face, they were going to have to prepare themselves for what may be the end of Asia's hottest boygroup.