Hey, Ji

Who Knew?

Jiyong didn't know when he began to feel this way. Maybe it was during their Big Show concerts, or during their Love & Hope tour. He doesn't remember when these feelings began to creep into his head, into his heart. Whenever Seunghyun came within a metre of his radius, his heart pounded in his chest and he found it increasingly difficult to breathe. Whenever he heard Seunghyun rap, whenever he saw Seunghyun sleep, blood rushed to his cheeks and he would wonder why he felt the way he did.

He wasn't sure Seunghyun knew about his feelings. No one knew, really. There was no way he could admit to anyone that he had feelings for one of s. He wasn't .. gay. No, he definitely wasn't gay! At least he didn't think he was.

"Hyung! What's wrong? You look like you've zoned out."

Seungri poked Jiyong's side. Jiyong had been leaning against the van's window for the entire ride to YG, making shapes with his condensed breath on the glass. Taeyang and Daesung were listening to music, an earphone each. Seungri was bouncing around, annoying everyone and Seunghyun was asleep, somewhere in the back of the van.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing Ri, I'm just tired."
Jiyong sighed, Seungi wasn't going to buy it. Soon enough, he found the little brat nudging his way into Jiyong's lap.

"Psst, hyung. I'm not that stupid. What's on your mind? You know you can tell me!"

The van came to a halt and Jiyong let out a sigh of relief. He didn't feel like talking to anyone, he just felt like curling up and dying. He hated the way he felt. He was the leader of Big Bang, for crying out loud. He didn't want to think about it anymore.

"Hyung, wake Seunghyun hyung up will you? We'll see you guys inside!" Daesung yelled, getting off with a hyper Taeyang, their arms linked, Seungri following closely behind.

Jiyong gulped. He approached Seunghyun slowly, his pulse racing. He's so cute, Jiyong thought. His sleeping face was so angelic, so pure. It was hard to believe he was Big Bang's main rapper. He felt the familiar feeling of butterflies and sighed, deciding to let them invade his stomach. Jiyong stretched his hand out, lightly tracing the outlines of Seunghyun's face with his fingertips. He felt Seunghyun stir beneath his fingers and froze. He was leaning in to Seunghyun, his fingers caressing his face. He couldn't risk being caught like this.

Just as Jiyong was about to back off and get someone else to wake the rapper up, he felt a hand grab at his wrist only to find Seunghyun wide awake. Jiyong found himself being pulled towards the other man. They were only inches apart, and Jiyong could've just died. His eyes widened and the rate at which he was blushing must've seemed like he had some sort of disease. Seunghyun looked at him with that piercing eye smile, and Jiyong stared at the floor. Seunghyun could feel Jiyong's breath tingle his neck and chuckled lightly.

"Hey Ji," Seunghyun said in that raspy deep voice, smiling in the most adorable way... and Jiyong almost melted right there and then.

"H-h-hey, s-sleep well?"

Jiyong averted his gaze as the other nodded. He was sure Seunghyun could hear his heart throwing fits in his chest.

Time froze around Jiyong. He wanted to lean in that much more, and close the space between them, but he couldn't. Before his thoughts could wander off any more, Seunghyun let go of his wrist and stood up.

"Let's go?"

Jiyong woke up from his trance and nodded, feeling a little better about not being as close to him as he was just moments ago. He followed his hyung into the building, hoping the rest of the day wouldn't be as emotionally exhausting.