❣5❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their trip to Yongin came to an end and they were back on the road. Their next destination was Wonju. Youngjo didn't have much planned there but he still wanted to stop, he believed you could find small gems if you look for yourself.

The road wasn't long but they still enjoyed it, their time in Yongin really brought them a little closer so this time around the drive was a lot livelier and enjoyable. Songyeon held Youngjo's camera and would take photos from time to time of the view outside and sometimes he would take photos of Youngjo when the older one was focusing on the road.

Before they knew it they arrived in Wonju and they couldn't really wait to go out and explore, so when they got to the guesthouse they only checked in and unpacked the car before setting off again exploring the area around the guesthouse.

They decided on visiting a few parks around and one of those turned out to be Chiaksan national park, the two decided to do the hiking trail at the last minute, they walked listening to music, taking turns to pick the songs and taking pictures as they went on.

It was almost as if the two were just in their own small bubble and no one could disturb them. They ended up stopping halfway and getting something to eat at a cafe that was on the hiking path they looked around and took more photos, although they never really seriously talked about themselves neither could help but feel they knew everything about the other.

Songyeon knew that Youngjo loved traveling, it was easy to tell when he watched the older talking about everything he experienced and he found the older really warm and caring, somewhat reliable and he couldn't help but get a little attached to him.

For Youngjo he definitely knew there was a lot more to Songyeon than the younger would reveal, it is almost like the younger has all his emotions locked up inside and is being controlled to keep everything inside him, and Youngjo really didn't like that he wanted the younger to be able to do what he wanted and he wanted the younger to express himself freely.

When they eventually got to the end of the hiking route they rested a little, they sat down and just took the view in, Youngjo took some photos of it before putting the camera away and just viewing everything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter