❣6❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When their trip to Wonju came to an end and soon they left to Hoengseong, it was only a 16-minute drive so they arrived quite quickly, they left late in Wonju as they slept in and Youngjo worked on his article and Songyeon studied.

 

They arrived close to dinner time so they ended up going to, so they ended up going to a restaurant the lady at the guesthouse recommended. They went out to eat and on the way, they found a nice bar as well so once they were done at the restaurant they went out for a drink or two and then went back to the guesthouse.

 

Since they worked in the morning they just spent their time relaxing a little and talking about a different thing, Youngjo started talking about his childhood and Songyeon listened, he felt envious as he listened even after meeting the older parents he figured that he must’ve had a nice life.

 

“So how about you? What was you’re childhood like?” the older boy asked and although Songyeon hesitated he thought at one point he was going to have to tell the older about himself so he did.

 

“Well I can’t remember anything from before the age of 5, since I started school up until now all I know how to do is study, my parents never allowed me to go out or to make friends, I would go to school and come home and study or I would attend academies continuously” The younger boy explained and Youngjo looked at him for a second hoping that the younger boy was joking but the younger looked quite sad when he spoke so he knew it wasn’t.

 

He felt something inside him break… he finally figured it out, the freedom the younger was talking about back on Chiaksan… that is what he meant. He looked at the younger and almost as if his body reacted on its own he found himself hugging the boy, he held him tightly for a few minutes before breaking the hug.

 

“Am I allowed to fight your parents?” he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter