❣10❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their last day in PyeongChang was spent on the road, they found a sheep ranch that wasn’t too far from their next destination on their road trip so they kept it for the last day.

 

The drive went by fast as they went to sleep early they were out and about quite early as well, the only difference about today compared to the others that have passed was that they weren’t hiding their feelings anymore if they felt like holding hands they did, they never kissed one another on the lips though it stopped at forehead kisses every now and then.

 

When they arrived at the ranch they excitedly rushed towards the owner and he gave them a change of clothes and gumboots before taking them into the sheep pens, he told them about the history of the ranch and how everything came to be, he let them feed the sheep and even had them help him with shearing the sheep.

 

By the time the two finished helping the older man the man invited them for lunch, but while they were waiting for the food the old man suggested that they go take a walk around, the old man showed them to an old footpath and smiled at the two.

 

“This is where I asked my wife to be my girlfriend and then, later on, this is where I asked her to marry me, this footpath will bring you closer together and it will strengthen your relationship” he explained before letting the two walk off.

 

They started out on the footpath and it was quite tranquil at first, the path was decorated with beautiful roses of different colors and it had many other flowers causing it to be very bright and beautiful as they walked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter