❣14❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It didn’t take to long for the results to get back and their suspicions were correct all along, and today for the first time the couple would find out who their DNA matched. They didn’t want to tell the couple who the DNA test was for, they didn’t want to get their hopes up too much, and they didn’t want to do that to Songyeon either just in case it was just a look-alike.

 

But no it came back 100% accurate and that was all they needed to take Songyeon’s ‘Parents’ to court, and with that case going on they wanted to have the three meet.

 

But Songyeon was a little nervous, to be honest, but who wouldn’t be, he was still in recovery for an accident that happened little over a week ago, he found out that the people he thought were his parents wasn’t and now he will meet his actual parents and it was all a little overwhelming for him.

 

But he had Youngjo with him, the older wouldn’t let him go alone, he knew that the younger would need some support and with all his friends attending their classes he immediately insisted on tagging along.

 

They were meeting at Gunhak’s parent’s house, Songyeon and Youngjo arrived earlier than planned but it was mainly because Songyeon was really nervous. They sat on the sofa, Youngjo held the younger tightly and told him how well everything would go.

 

He told the boy how much the couple would love him and how they probably couldn’t wait to meet him, and he was correct because shortly after he told him that the doorbell rang throughout the house.

 

Mrs. Kim went and let the couple in and led them towards to two boys, when they saw one another, the couple started tearing up and Songyeon couldn’t really move he sat there not knowing what to do.

 

Reality sank in and he wasn’t sure how to act, it was really it all was real and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter