❣11❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their time in Gangneung passed quicker than either of them expected, on their first day after arriving they went to Hourglass park and the beach that was close to it, and on their second day, the two went to a historical park before visiting Gyeongpo Aquarium before visiting Gyeongpo beach.

 

Today was their third day in Gangneung, they woke up a little late into the morning, they changed into comfortable clothes after taking turns to shower and then ate breakfast at a diner that was close to their guesthouse.

 

For the day they decided to use public transportation, they took the bus to their first activity for the day which was ziplining, when they arrived at the place they waited in line after they paid while waiting Songyeon went to take photos whilst Youngjo was interviewing some people on their reasons to visit and also interviewed the owner of the place about the history of the place.

 

When they were done at the zipline they went to their next destination, it wasn’t too far away so the two decided to take a walk instead, the closer they got the louder the crashing of the waves got, and before they knew it they arrived at Anmok beach.

 

It wasn’t exactly busy but it wasn’t completely deserted either, they set their things down and started wandering around the beach, they had Youngjo’s camera with them, they walked around taking photos and every now and then they would interview some people.

 

As they were walking they saw an oldish couple, they were standing close to the ocean holding hands and they both looked deep in thought, at first the two were hesitant to approach them but in the end, they did.

 

“Hello” Youngjo greeted them, they turned to the two boys and greeted them with a smile.

 

“Hello, how can we help you boys,” The man asked the two.

 

“If you don’t mind can I ask you some questions? I write about travel for a magazine and I want to get some insight” Youngjo explained, the couples shared a look and smiled a little.

 

“Sure, we would love to help out,” The lady said.

 

“Thank you, are you local or are you two visiting?”

 

“We are locals, we have lived here for about 30 years now,” the man said.

 

“Okay then as locals do you come here often?” 

 

“We do, especially every year on this exact day” 

 

“What is the reason for that? If you don’t mind sharing with us” Youngjo asked curiously.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter