❣9❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning the sun welcomed them happily, Songyeon was the first one to wake up, he felt really warm and when he opened his eyes he was welcomed by Youngjo’s white shirt the older wore to bed the previous night.

 

When he came a little bit more to his senses he figured out that he was being held tightly by Youngjo, he freaked out internally at first but the older was so warm that he couldn’t actually get himself to move away so he closed his eyes and cuddled closer and before he knew it he was fast asleep again.

 

Only when a phone rang did the two actually wake up, it was around 3 hours later than when Songyeon woke up and they were both a little out of it. Youngjo reached for his phone and answered it still half asleep.

 

“Hyung move the phone away from your ear! It’s a voice call” was heard from the other side of the line, the older moved his phone away and looked at it with only one eye open, he saw his friends all squished together so they could all fit into the frame.

 

“You guys it is way too early for all this,” he said with a groan. Songyeon also groaned and moved a bit. He still wanted to sleep, it was almost as if all the sleep he missed finally came to surface and his body wanted all of it now.

 

“Oh… guys we bothered hyung on his honeymoon” Seoho said in a cheeky tone.

 

“It’s not like that~” Youngjo whined causing Songyeon to laugh a little which caused Youngjo to instantly smile.

 

His friends looked at him and then at one another all of them sharing a knowing look.

 

“Hmm okay then hyung, but anyway it isn’t early it’s like 1 pm, we thought you would be awake by now,” Keonhee told him, causing Youngjo to widen his eyes in surprise a little.

 

“Wait what????” he asked and so did Songyeon when he sat up in a rush.

 

They were both quite surprised about it, Youngjo’s friends couldn’t help but laugh at the two.

 

“What did you two do that you slept this late?” Hwanwoong asked them.

 

“I worked on my article and Songyeon was proofreading everything I have written so far, we went to bed around 2 am” the older explained and the younger nodded almost as if confirming every word the older said.

 

The three friends laughed a little but let the two be, they found it enduring as to how easy it was to read the two, it was easy to tell that clearly whatever they felt for one another was clearly not just platonic, especially since they knew Youngjo, and they have never seen their friend become so bright just by mentioning someone’s name.

 

In the end, Youngjo talked to his friends, while Songyeon went to take a shower and when he was done, Youngjo ended his call with his friends and went to shower.

 

The whole call was basically them teasing him endlessly about Songyeon, they confronted him about his feelings for Songyeon and when the older boy co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter