❣13❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two woke up and they were very confused at first but the nurse came at the moment they woke up and she helped them grasp the situation, with the help of the nurse Songyeon went over to Youngjo and gave the boy a hug.

 

He didn’t care what happened he was just happy that Youngjo was okay, sure they weren’t dating and neither did their friends know what was going on between them but all Songyeon knew was if he didn’t have Youngjo anymore after this trip he wasn’t sure he would make it much longer because for the first time he has felt so many emotions.

 

He felt what it was like to feel genuinely happy, he felt what it was like to be open about everything, he felt what it was like to fall in love and what fear of losing someone you cared for was like, and all he wanted to do at that moment was hold Youngjo and to be held by the older.

 

The nurse left them after she helped Songyeon get on the bed with Youngjo, luckily they could both fit on it and all they did was lay there next to each other in silence, they didn’t say anything but it was the most comforting silence they had both experienced.

 

After a while, their room’s door opened and in walked Gunhak and his parents, they were really happy to see the two were awake and doing well.

 

“Hello boys,” Gunhak’s mom said to them, and Songyeon couldn’t help but smile as he introduced the two to Youngjo.

 

Gunhak found himself smiling as he watched Songyeon, he had never seen the boy so happy, he was literally shining.

 

“I know you both just woke up but can you maybe show them the photo? The one you guys found” Gunhak explained and handed them Youngjo’s laptop, it was pure luck that both the laptop and his camera came out unharmed.

 

They searched up the website and showed the two the photo and honestly seeing the look of pain and shock in their faces really confirmed everything the both Songyeon and Youngjo have been thinking.

 

“We have known you since you were 6 Songyeon, there is no denying it… even just from your baby photo, this is you, they really took you like that, they don’t deserve to see daylight, they robbed your youth away and made your life hell and they weren’t even your biological parents? This is so wrong” came from Gunhak’s mom, the lady had tears in her eyes and when they looked to Gunhak’s father they could see the man fuming with anger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter