❣8❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their first day in PyeongChang was quite the adventure, they got a little lost on the way but in the end, they got to their destination, that destination being a herb farm, the two got lucky and they ended up taking part in a tour that was happening.

 

They toured all around the herb farm and learned quite a lot as they traveled around, they even had some lunch at the small restaurant on the farm and once they were done with that they just wandered around again taking in everything they might have missed when they were on the tour.

 

Eventually, they went to their next stop which was ice fishing, neither had much of an idea how to do it, they paid for their spot and equipment and took their spot on the ice, they were struggling at first which caused them to erupt into a fit of giggles.

 

At one point an older lady came over to the two with a big smile on her face.

 

“Are you boys struggling?” she asked and the two ended up telling her how they didn’t really know anything about ice fishing, and she couldn’t help but laugh at them.

 

She ended up helping them and explaining what they were supposed to do and they quickly caught on, when she was sure the two would be fine on their own she got ready to leave.

 

“You two remind me so much of my grandson and his boyfriend, I hope you two have a long-lasting relationship, never let anyone ruin it for you,” she said before walking off, they couldn’t tell her she was wrong, she was a sweet old lady who was open-minded so they didn’t want to ruin that moment.

 

They sat there in silence for a little while, they both blushed bright red, Youngjo was more aware of the reason he was blushing but when he saw Songyeon the younger looked confused but flushed as red as a bright red rose.

 

He found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter