❣3❣

Between Us - Oneus Ravn// {Male!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They woke up early and prepared breakfast for Youngjo's parents, that was the first time they really talked continually, Songyeon was feeling really comfortable, he felt like he knew Youngjo for ages and slowly the two started moving from being strangers to the beginning of being friends.

Once breakfast was ready, Youngjo happily went to wake up his parents and the four ate breakfast together, the boy's mom couldn't help but be curious over the younger boy he brought with him, she knew her son well and over the phone, it sounded like it was quite serious when he mentioned bringing him with.

But once she saw him, she also noticed it and so did her husband, the air around the boy made him feel a little unapproachable and his eyes always looked sad and he seemed very lost about everything and sometimes they would talk about something and it would like it was the first time the boy ever hear of it.

So she couldn't help her curiosity.

"So Songyeon, Youngjo told me you are a med student?" she asked and immediately saw something change in the boy, she couldn't really put her finger on it but he seemed a little sad.

"Yeah... I am in my 3rd year now" he told them, but they could pick up that he didn't seem to like the idea.

"Hmm I see, how about dreams? Do you have any dreams? Something you really want to do?" she asked, and the boy thought a bit but he seemed a bit frustrated with himself.

"I don't, I never really cared about dreams," he said but she picked up on the pain in his voice as he spoke and she started wondering if it was actually his choice to do what he does.

They ate in silence after that, she would rather not push the boy, she was quite observant and realized that something was definitely off about the boy and it worried her a little but she hoped this trip would help him a little.

When breakfast was over Youngjo's parents offered to do the dishes as the boys were the ones who made breakfast, so the two went and got ready for their first-day destination, Youngjo had a bag with him and he placed in towels, sunscreen and a few other extra and also added Songyeon's thing's.

They got in the car after getting everything ready and headed to their destination, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter